• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

COVID Thread 2: Operation Ludicrous Speed ! (Super Political!!!)

I wonder if there is a surge in testing after it was announced that Trump is positive. I would definitely think so.

For decades I've heard religious fundamentalists preach that God punishes wicked people, and even entire nations, if they become too sinful. Anytime something really bad happens to the country (like 9/11) there have been Evangelicals preaching that it's god's judgment on all those wicked libruls and their sinful lifestyles (duh gheys!) If one were inclined to believe that God judges America based on sinful actions, one could certainly argue that He's trying his hardest to send a message to the GOP right now. But since he seems to be punishing the wrong group, I'm sure that most Evangelicals will completely miss the message, and the warning.

Hard not to think with School returning, colleges open, the election, and some sporting events that we're going to see a huge uptick in cases.

9 hours, no tweets, you'd think they'd have someone tweeting as him or something

New book for the Ogboards book club

It's crazy that Trump requires everyone around him to constantly talk about how hard he works

I live in Mount Holly and Ivanka visited Belmont, a small town close by, on Thursday and visited three different places run by a local nonprofit. Once the story came out yesterday, the stores she visited had to close for deep cleaning. The more I think about it the more pissed I get knowing she probably knew full well that Trump was already positive and yet she came anyway.

For decades I've heard religious fundamentalists preach that God punishes wicked people, and even entire nations, if they become too sinful. Anytime something really bad happens to the country (like 9/11) there have been Evangelicals preaching that it's god's judgment on all those wicked libruls and their sinful lifestyles (duh gheys!) If one were inclined to believe that God judges America based on sinful actions, one could certainly argue that He's trying his hardest to send a message to the GOP right now. But since he seems to be punishing the wrong group, I'm sure that most Evangelicals will completely miss the message, and the warning.

Yep...it’s that thar devil doin this shit donchaknow.

Ready made answer for that one. God is just testing Trump like he tested Job. And like Job, Trump and America will come back even stronger.

The govt gave the company that made that Regeneron drug $450 million, the CEO is a member at Trump's golf club, and Trump has had stock in the company in the past. Always grifting.

Ready made answer for that one. God is just testing Trump like he tested Job. And like Job, Trump and America will come back even stronger.

if you keep reading, the God of the OT is totally a dick

How often does Trump get spray tanned? Dude went from orange to white pretty damn quick.

I live in Mount Holly and Ivanka visited Belmont, a small town close by, on Thursday and visited three different places run by a local nonprofit. Once the story came out yesterday, the stores she visited had to close for deep cleaning. The more I think about it the more pissed I get knowing she probably knew full well that Trump was already positive and yet she came anyway.

The Trumps only care about themselves.

Trump campaign adviser accuses Biden of using masks as a 'prop'

https://thehill.com/homenews/campai...dviser-accuses-biden-of-using-masks-as-a-prop

A very small part of me worried Trump and his band of dipshit warriors might learn something from the past 3-4 days, start taking Covid19 seriously and then a certain slice of the electorate would sympathize with him.

Then I read comments like the one above and...nope these people are incapable of learning from anything.

To get non-political:

Back