• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

COVID Thread 2: Operation Ludicrous Speed ! (Super Political!!!)

Yeah instead he is following, if they weren’t just experimental, a sound logical scientific treatment plan. Antibodies to attempt to lower the viral load, he now most likely progressed to needing the use of supplemental oxygen, thus in comes Remdesivir, a drug shown to reduce viral duration from 15 days to like 10 days when given to severe patients requiring oxygen. It’s the common Trump one thing for me another for thee. Also a nice juxtaposition for all those that struggle to get access to basic healthcare let alone two rare drugs.

First a cocktail of experimental antibodies now Remdesivir, sure are a lot of experimental drugs for “mild symptoms”. Surprise surprise it’s not any of the things that he has promoted at all, he really should be limited to medicines he has touted and treatment by doctors that have gone along with it, or the my pillow guy.

Maybe having experts in their fields around is a good thing. Nah, experts are just overpaid elitists who look down their noses at us and try to tell us what to do. Ain't nobody telling this proud American what they can and can't do! And you can just ignore that chronic cough and nausea and low fever that I've been running too - I don't need no doctor or mask!

Doctor: The President is not on oxygen
Reporter Not at all?
Doctor: Not this morning, today, at all

Reporter: So has he ever been on supplemental oxygen?
Doctor: He is not on oxygen today

I think that's settled, then.

Trump's doctor Conley seems like such a douche. Unsurprisingly.

How did no one ask about hydroxychloroquine, or however you spell it? Do your fucking job.

Takeaways:
Trump has been on oxygen at some point.
Timeline is mixed up
Trump forced his doctors to talk about how ready he is to get back out there.
His doctors aren’t going to give us 100% truths throughout this process, unsurprisingly.

No one’s ever responded to the virus like this. No one has as good an immune system as the president.

Must be hard to keep your story straight with so many different people and the different lies. I’d say a big takeaway is he was positive way before anyone knew he was positive and then proceeded to go do events, if not for a turn in his health he would probably still be doing events trying to cover up that he was ever infected.

We're living in North Korea.

In North Korea there'd never have been a press conference for the Doctor to fuck up. If the press badgers on this it will become a massive deal.

Takeaways -

- Refused to say the President was never on oxygen. He was on oxygen.
- Said the President was never on oxygen when, to paraquote, "all ten of the Doctors standing before the press were in his presence". He was on oxygen recently.
- Would not tell us how high his fever went. It was fucking super high.
- We're now 72 hours into his infection. So Wednesday morning he knew he was sick? And he went on campaigning without a mask?
- Refused to say when the President last tested negative.

If they want to control information there will be no briefings and only releases of notes to the press.

It’s not an experiment. That’s exactly what Republicans did when Hillary had pneumonia. Even worse, they made up a bunch of conspiracies that she was sick before an actual diagnosis.

Yeah instead he is following, if they weren’t just experimental, a sound logical scientific treatment plan. Antibodies to attempt to lower the viral load, he now most likely progressed to needing the use of supplemental oxygen, thus in comes Remdesivir, a drug shown to reduce viral duration from 15 days to like 10 days when given to severe patients requiring oxygen. It’s the common Trump one thing for me another for thee. Also a nice juxtaposition for all those that struggle to get access to basic healthcare let alone two rare drugs.

Important to note he paid $750 for this free health care.

It’s becoming clear that he had tested positive before the debate. And his family and staff likely knew and were maskless at the debate anyway.

As if his debate performance could be viewed any worse.

It’s becoming clear that he had tested positive before the debate. And his family and staff likely knew and were maskless at the debate anyway.

As if his debate performance could be viewed any worse.

He at least knew he was positive before his Minnesota on Wednesday super spreader event and before visiting paid future vectors at Bedminster on Thursday.

Back