• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

COVID Thread 2: Operation Ludicrous Speed ! (Super Political!!!)

Decent thread

He actually left the hospital, got into an SUV and waved to his supporters?

Can you be any more stupid (and selfish to those around him) than that?

Really. I saw the video of him in a vehicle and assumed he was discharged. Nope, just joyriding.

It's all about his ego and feeding his narcissism, and always has been. He needs the daily adulation and affirmation of his crowds. It would be pitiful if he deserved any pity.

He does look a bit better today, looks like he's going out to greet the MAGA'ers on the street

Good thing he demanded that we open The Fake Schools (The Ones With the Books) for his PR stunt. We should have just given our kids COVID to teach them.

Him only managing like one few minute video a day, and very few tweeting mixed with the drugs he's on, and how fast he progressed to needing them after getting symptoms makes me think he's dealing with some extreme fatigue and won't be showing his face much the next week. Question I have is would they even announce if he actually ended up in the ICU?

This is not the case for everyone. Some people take high dose steroids and have no side effects at all, whereas others develop significant side effects, like psychosis.

Steroids certainly could make one anxious and fidgety, to the point that a joy ride to wave at supporters seems like a good idea...

Yeah, but in this case there’s nothing happening out of character.

————

Also it’s likely the steroid dose he’s taking is a lot lower than that given for brain edema. And won’t be given for long enough to require a taper.

I almost feel like the shots of him “working” were taken a while ago to use if needed

Him only managing like one few minute video a day, and very few tweeting mixed with the drugs he's on, and how fast he progressed to needing them after getting symptoms makes me think he's dealing with some extreme fatigue and won't be showing his face much the next week. Question I have is would they even announce if he actually ended up in the ICU?

They would not. The presidential/VIP suite at Walter Reed can be configured to be an ICU or CCU if needed. The nursing support staff is adjusted as required for the level of care. Under normal conditions its already a lot more than I would get there.

Do I get this to go with my North Korea peace coin? Also does this skyrocket in value if he dies?

Yeah a person could vote for him

Last edited:
I turned on Fox News for a little bit yesterday and even they couldn't justify the car ride & mixed info from doctors this weekend. They gave Biden a couple big political wins this weekend, through sheer incompetence once again.

I’m sure you’re just making stuff u...

Back