• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Among Us Gaming Thread (Looking for people for tonight, see in-store for details)

Night 1 of Pit Among Us was a resounding success considering I nailed Knight to the wall and fingered gouda before he stabbed me in the penis. Next time we will get a full lobby of us with no randoms and it will be glorious.

Night 1 of Pit Among Us was a resounding success considering I nailed Knight to the wall and fingered gouda before he stabbed me in the penis. Next time we will get a full lobby of us with no randoms and it will be glorious.

Asian ☑️

Redhead ☑️

Blonde☑️

Black ☑️

Trans☑️

FTM☑️

One Eye☑️

One Leg☑️

No Teeth☑️

Midget/Dwarf ⬜

Blind ⬜

Deaf ☑️

Orphan ☑️

Your Mom☑️☑️☑️

Omg.. I just played among us for a couple hours with family.. some random, hilarious, sexually frustrated girl was imposter 7 straight times. She wasn't hacking because she ended up being a crewmate but holy shit. There were 10 players each time.anyways figured if share that ridiculousness...goodnight

Creamy, how’s your Covid?

I should be trying to get out and get some exercise probably at this point but have been pretty sedentary. Still no taste and I’m just tired and congested. So all in all, not too bad. Wife seems to be feeling a little better too.

How’re are you and your peeps doing?

I'd love to have some again, but don't have enough land to feel comfortable.

I feel a little guilty having italians in my back yard, but they are giant pussies so even if they die every winter I have some to watch.

I feel a little guilty having italians in my back yard, but they are giant pussies so even if they die every winter I have some to watch.

So you’re the Bee Mussolini.

So, I played this among us game. I dont get it. Whats the point of the tasks? I have won 2 games not knowing what I did - also, playing with randos is weird, lotta incoherent language in the chat and it takes forever to type anything decent on my phone.

Does it get better?

So, I played this among us game. I dont get it. Whats the point of the tasks? I have won 2 games not knowing what I did - also, playing with randos is weird, lotta incoherent language in the chat and it takes forever to type anything decent on my phone.

Does it get better?

1- You have to do all of the tasks to win as a team if you're a crewmate, even if you die, you do tasks as a ghost.
2- You win the games when the Imposter(s) is voted off with a majority vote, or if the Imposter randomly gets kicked off or quits.
3- If you are the imposter, you win by killing off the crewmates. There can be 1 crewmate left and you win. Best way to avoid being caught is to stand over the vents and push vent after you kill someone, instead of running away from the body. But when you vent, be cautious to not vent where another player is.
4- The key to a good experience is finding a good group. There are A LOT of trolls who play the game and there is A LOT of cheating. You have to just play around a few games and switch groups, or build an alliance with a few players and kick off the shitty trolls, as new players join.

Can we get a group together for tonight?

Back