• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Allegations of abuse at Witchita State

Yikes. 2015-2016 Gregg Marshall is about to be cancelled.

Was waiting for someone to start a thread on this because I was too lazy to do it myself.

Tough to see how Marshall gets away with this. You can cheat all you want (see Will Wade), but being physically/verbally abusive to your players is a definite no-no (see Mike "The Donk" Lonergan).

I'm sure Forbes was interviewed, but yeah, most of the allegations start the year after he left for ETSU.

Was waiting for someone to start a thread on this because I was too lazy to do it myself.

Tough to see how Marshall gets away with this. You can cheat all you want (see Will Wade), but being physically/verbally abusive to your players is a definite no-no (see Mike "The Donk" Lonergan).

I'm sure Forbes was interviewed, but yeah, most of the allegations start the year after he left for ETSU.

Bob Knight got away with it for awhile. Also, saw some tweets regarding current players who haven't been interviewed hinting that nothing is wrong and that the investigation isn't independent. In the current climate, it's not unreasonable to think that universities would look for reasons for fire highly paid employees "for cause."

Mark Titus taking this and running with it. He’s talked openly about his mental health issues in the past and the players in the article referenced the impact this had in them

His wife is....ummmm....something.

His wife is....ummmm....something.

This level of engagement is impressive. My wife often has to ask me who won the games that I’m coaching that she attends. I’m a little jealous.

People are soft these days.

His wife seems dope, and some Twitter fuck trying to shame her is weak sauce.

maybe Forbes will return the favor & bring him in as an asst.

People are soft these days.

His wife seems dope, and some Twitter fuck trying to shame her is weak sauce.

Yeah. She seems like a ride or die chick.

Back