• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Scully suspended by C-Span

TheReff

Rod Griffin
Reaction score
Lying about being hacked on his Twitter account about his conversation with Scaramucci.

Last edited:
Who is that?

the most innocuous ass shit to lie about being hacked

A week ago, after Trump had criticized him as a “never Trumper," Scully tweeted “@Scaramucci should I respond to Trump.” Scaramucci, a former Trump communications director and now a critic of the president, advised Scully to ignore him.

Scully said that when he saw his tweet had created a controversy, “I falsely claimed that my Twitter account had been hacked.”

Who is that?

Steve Scully is just following in the footsteps of his mentor Joe Biden who has now been caught lying about his own dealings with his son Hunter Biden's business dealings and his corruption in China and Ukraine.

Steve Scully is just following in the footsteps of his mentor Joe Biden who has now been caught lying about his own dealings with his son Hunter Biden's business dealings and his corruption in China and Ukraine.

Oh good, someone who knows the details of the Biden corruption. Can you explain that to me because I can't make heads or tails of it? what corruption?

Oh good, someone who knows the details of the Biden corruption. Can you explain that to me because I can't make heads or tails of it? what corruption?

also please let us know what the unmasking biggest scandal in political history result was

Imagine thinking someone named Steve Scully was a big deal because Fox News and the conservative ecosystem tells you so.

From what I can tell, Scully was supposed to moderate today's debate. Conservatives including Trump were bullying him on social media. Scully reached out to Mooch for advice. When called out, he said he got hacked.

This is a huge nothingburger.

Last edited:
just want to check:

the story is that he lied that he tweeted "@Scaramucci should I respond to Trump."

Imagine thinking someone named Steve Scully was a big deal because Fox News and the conservative ecosystem tells you so.

From what I can tell, Scully was supposed to moderate today's debate. Conservatives including Trump were bullying him on social media. Scully reached out to Mooch for advice. When called out, he said he got hacked.

This is a huge nothingburger.

I get my news from PH.

Oh man, if only I didn't vote this morning! This is a deal breaker! Way to own the libs, Reff! Dear leader would be very proud.

Back