• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

UVA at WF - Saturday October 17 - 4 pm ACCN

Every pass play by us looks like possible PI to me. Refs are backing off today.

These are some of the worst officials I ever seen. I say that almost weekly but holy shit.

These are some of the worst officials I ever seen. I say that almost weekly but holy shit.

At this point I hope they are paid off, because if not they aren't qualified to ref Pop Warner.

Lol he led with the shoulder and didn’t even try to “target.” Our defense is horrible, but the officials have gifted UVA about 10 points.

Curry needs to light up Clawson. He has not seemed as engaged this season. He needs to focus on football

75% of the fan base is busy beating off to the idea of a new basketball coach. He isn’t concerned with football for now.

I sincerely hope the announcers get Covid and no one has to listen to them for a couple weeks.

doesn't matter because UVA would just call timeout, but that's not a clock stopping out of bounds play on that juggled catch

UVA holds on offense and defense as much or more than Clemson. They have yet to be called for one.

If the announcer says “the Wake offense isn’t built to pick up long yardage” one more time.

Also i do not think you need to say to a football coach who is isolating from his wife because of a global pandemic that he is not engaged with his job enough.

Back