• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

UVA at WF - Saturday October 17 - 4 pm ACCN

Our announcers are terrible. Possibly know more football than Hemphill but that is judgement call. They seem to be dazzled by the difficulties facing 3 QB playground offense. They are united in stealing their paychecks.

Too many penalties. Jurgens having difficulty snapping the ball accurately. Hartman off target. Wake defense can't secure the edge. UVA OC spanking Wake DC. Summary since the 14-0 Wake start.

Just seems we are not prepared. Hemphill needs to go. He said this was the strength of the team. If he really believed that he is not able to evaluate what a good defense looks like. We have not had a defense since Elko

I will not speak ill of Dr. Jerry Punch, but I thought he retired after the 2017 layoffs.

Funny how these announcers seem to being having trouble knowing who is playing. We have been referred to a State, Carolina and the Caveliers

Funny how these announcers seem to being having trouble knowing who is playing. We have been referred to a State, Carolina and the Caveliers

Mike Hogwood figured that out decades ago. Much regression.

I think the Wake Wolfpack Tarheel Cavaliers will dominate the second half.

No fucking way! This is an absolute robbery and if Dave doesn’t light them the fuck up I’m furious with him too.

My god, we are getting so hosed on these PI calls.

All Wake pass defense = passive interference. All UVA pass defense = good, tough coverage.

Lovely.

No fucking way! This is an absolute robbery and if Dave doesn’t light them the fuck up I’m furious with him too.

He's trying, impact is a little less wearing a mask. Hard to read the lips.

Back