• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

UVA at WF - Saturday October 17 - 4 pm ACCN

This has been the worst officiated game I've seen in a long time

That's called incompetence. Total incompetence. ACC needs to find better people to officiate games.

This crew must get paid on number of flags thrown. Absolutely garbage call.

I honestly think most high school offenses are more innovative these days than ours. The lack of ability or desire to adapt is so frustrating.

We're routinely top 4 in conference in offense. The offensive criticism needs to die. Just sounds stupid.

I can’t believe I ever watched football before the invention of the yellow first down line.

Walker just has those shift instincts.

great run and block to pick up the first after the terrible holding call

Hartman not terribly sharp passing today, but I really like the guy

great run and block to pick up the first after the terrible holding call

Hartman not terribly sharp passing today, but I really like the guy

I can’t imagine any of our offense of lineman score above 50. Our running backs are getting hit behind the line every single play

Nice to have 3 but we just don't know how to put up touchdowns.

Yeah, offense is frustrating because we get no push but I think the scheme actually makes it less bad than it would be in a more traditional offense

Lol Rucker literally missed the late hit and they called it anyways. 104 penalty yards. Fix. Is. In.

lmao at that being a late hit.. he pulled up and hit the ground more than any of the player.. maybe brushed his legs?

Back