• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

UVA at WF - Saturday October 17 - 4 pm ACCN

Well, I finally did it, I guess since I was in a good mood because we were going to win and the commercial finally got me. I ordered a Tac Shaver, now I’ll never again be in that frustrating situation where I’m sitting on the bottom of pool wishing I could get a quick shave.

i have no real defense of hemphill except that it seems clear to me that talent is the primarily culprit on defense. there were some dumb plays for sure, but i think that’s unsurprising given some of the guys in. we are literally starting a true freshman walk-on.

Some of the really good plays were made by some of the freshmen

You realize that "terrible" defense gave up a whole THREE points in the second half.

ETA:

Somebody must have had Wake doing something different in the second half. Also, no PI on Wake in half #2. Those penalties helped UVA a bunch in the first half.

Last edited:
You experts are some cold MFers. You do realize our losses are to soon to be ranked fourth in the conference 4-1 NCSU and the probable Natty, right?

Don’t have to be an expert to know Clawson’s defenses have been bad except when Elko was DC.

Don’t have to be an expert to know Clawson’s defenses have been bad except when Elko was DC.

Flip the page to 2020. It's not the way things have been. Every conference is giving up 23+ pts of. Defense is no one's strong suit but I do think who we have played is relevant. Just my 2 cents worth

Flip the page to 2020. It's not the way things have been. Every conference is giving up 23+ pts of. Defense is no one's strong suit but I do think who we have played is relevant. Just my 2 cents worth

Yeah. But it's not wrong to want to be better. A 3 point half is a huge positive sign.

Proud of the team and how they responded to UVa's push.

How many more yards a game would Walker average if Coach R would call 3 or 4 toss sweeps for Walker each game instead of having him run straight into the line on every play?

I want to give a shout out to Ivan Mora. I’ve been singing his praises since high school and he had an absolutely awful game against State. Don’t know what happened.
He was back in form today with 5 punts for a 47.2 yd average. Pretty darn good.

Nick Sciba was back in form too ......4 for 4 on field goals. Welcome back.

I want to give a shout out to Ivan Mora. I’ve been singing his praises since high school and he had an absolutely awful game against State. Don’t know what happened.
He was back in form today with 5 punts for a 47.2 yd average. Pretty darn good.

Nick Sciba was back in form too ......4 for 4 on field goals. Welcome back.

I suspect the lack of practice reps with the new snapper and holder had significant impact on both Sciba and Mora.

Dunno what’s happening in this thread but came in to say Hell Yes. If someone could possibly explain to me why we don’t hand KW the ball more I would love to hear it otherwise I’ll see you beautiful MF’ers next week.

Back