• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Tunnels Voter Suppression Thread - Were You Able to Vote ?

Welp, the ConnorEl fambly has done cast 4 votes for that thar Biden feller.

About a 20 minute wait to get into the “booth”.

Most professional companies are moving or have moved to discretionary/unlimited time off. It's a way to run an end round on paying vacation out upon termination. I'm sure Anus Scrooge spearheaded the movement where he works to pinch some more pennies and grind millennial Cratchitts with sickly babies at home.

Last edited:
Of course it's contingent on manager approval you fucking dolt.

Based on your above post, obviously not all of us are lucky or smart enough to work on an IT helpdesk.

No, you’re not. You best stick to the “executive team” and let those millennials run roughshod all over you.

Of course it's contingent on manager approval you fucking dolt.

Based on your above post, obviously not all of us are lucky or smart enough to work on an IT helpdesk.

Col anus thinks some jobs are beneath him. He also thinks migrants are pouring across the southern border to steal jobs that are beneath him and supports 'Mericans anger at those migrants for stealing jobs he doesn't think Americans... hmmm... should do those jobs either.

Is there a national holiday during that period?

please tell me what is lost by expanding early voting in districts where it has been shortened, and adding polling places to reduce travel and wait times.

Why do you have beef with actual hard-working Americans who are reporting this as a problem, do you believe they are 1) lying, 2) lazy/shiftless, or 3) its a fake story. There really are no other choices

A lot of states had voting on Columbus Day.

It’s a miracle that anyone makes it to the dentist with all this constant work.

ITT, hogan thinks everyone has dental and lie about voting difficulty, just because :noidea:

Last edited:
You may note that I was answering a question.

If Election Day were a national holiday a lot of people would clearly be working. Especially bar workers serving drunk voters.

my company has taken it up a notch by telling people you have UNLIMITED PTO, then making everyone feel bad for taking any days off

For the non-corporate types, this isn't the rule - or if it is there are plenty of exceptions. My company, my wife's company, a number of companies my friends work for - all have unlimited PTO policies. It keeps thousands of hours and millions of dollars potentially off the liability side of the financials, which is obviously a corporation-centric benefit. But there are definitely cultures that encourage time off and use unlimited PTO as a way of staying outcome/performance focused instead of punching a clock or submitting weekly status reports to prove you're working. In many cases it forces management to have legitimate goals and targets for success as opposed to lazy metrics like hours worked or highest PTO balance. Done right, it makes it harder for the moron with no life to end up getting promoted over smarter, more productive employees.

If a company really is making people feel bad for taking any time off, they will lose their most talented resources in the long run and be left with the dregs.

the pre-biff mods made rep non-anonymous and the biff-involved mods removed tags

so who is really suppressing our voice?

I saw a Facebook story from freedompatriotspatrol.net that had a picture of a guy with a bloody face who had been beat up by an Antifa gang while at a Trump rally. With the Arc de Triumph in the background, I was unaware of Trump rallies taking place in Paris.

LOL. There seems to have been a number of cases this year of right-wing chain social media posts with pictures of burning buildings and street violence that turned out to be pictures from Europe or somewhere other than the USA. You'd think that they could at least get some good photos of antifa members or something.

Back