• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Tunnels Voter Suppression Thread - Were You Able to Vote ?

We did have to sign some affidavit stating we are who we said.

I told the dude I hope they aren’t attempting to verify signatures...I’ve got several and have no idea what my on file one looks like.

i did once have the chance to vote twice here in Chicago, but I politely declined

Voted in Nashville. Took 40 minutes, so I guess that's pretty average.

Any puffed up white boys with guns chanting MAGA at you from 20 yards away at your polling spot in Nashville?

Any puffed up white boys with guns chanting MAGA at you from 20 yards away at your polling spot in Nashville?

giphy.gif

That’s awesome.

brad’s on the executive team at his father’s company? bootstraps indeed.

Voted yesterday around 6:15 pm at Miller Park Rec Center in W-S. The entire process took around 15 minutes. No issues.

brad’s on the executive team at his father’s company? bootstraps indeed.

having someone else put your boots on you every morning doesn't mean you don't have to stand up at some point to go sit in the parlor

Yo voté this weekend, took about 5 min in line. I was shocked with the efficiency of the process and the COVID precautions in West Texas of all places. They gave us all pencils to use the erasers for the touch screen and it worked perfectly.

Yo voté this weekend, took about 5 min in line. I was shocked with the efficiency of the process and the COVID precautions in West Texas of all places. They gave us all pencils to use the erasers for the touch screen and it worked perfectly.

Was Biden on the ballot in West Texas?

No problem dropping off our absentee ballots but definitely a crazy line in Northern Virginia considering it was 2pm on a Wednesday. Parking lot jammed, looked like a pretty decent wait. They're open 1pm-7pm weekdays plus some Saturday hours so I was expecting a lighter crowd.

Back