• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Tunnels Voter Suppression Thread - Were You Able to Vote ?

Was Biden on the ballot in West Texas?

lol yes he was, but there was a concerning lack of Democrats and overall one-candidate elections after you got past the high level races. Lubbock, TX will remain in conservative hands long after I leave this place, sadly.

lol yes he was, but there was a concerning lack of Democrats and overall one-candidate elections after you got past the high level races. Lubbock, TX will remain in conservative hands long after I leave this place, sadly.

That's the way elections were in Alabama, Democrat opponents for most Federal Offices, but pretty much all unopposed Pubs for state and local offices. In 2016 I wrote in Bernie Sanders for all the unopposed races.

No problem dropping off our absentee ballots but definitely a crazy line in Northern Virginia considering it was 2pm on a Wednesday. Parking lot jammed, looked like a pretty decent wait. They're open 1pm-7pm weekdays plus some Saturday hours so I was expecting a lighter crowd.

Those are pretty shitty weekday hours. Our county is 8A-7P I think.

Yo voté this weekend, took about 5 min in line. I was shocked with the efficiency of the process and the COVID precautions in West Texas of all places. They gave us all pencils to use the erasers for the touch screen and it worked perfectly.

YEAH WELL IT'S EASY FOR YOU BUT YOU'RE NOT WORKING 90 HOURS PER WEEK AND YOU'RE WHITE

brad’s on the executive team at his father’s company? bootstraps indeed.

LOL - This is 100% false but aligns well with the other bullshit commonly accepted as fact on the Tunnels as long as it fits the narrative.

As if there is something wrong with being gainfully employed in it support.

Mild voter suppression for me - my town hall's front entrance was closed to construction and I had to walk around to the side entrance. It was a setback since I didn't feel like taking the extra steps but I trundled on.

They gave me a shitty pen to fill in the circles. Had to press down firmly and circle over and over to fill them completely.

I voted yesterday in a small leafy-streeted suburb of Chicago and it only took 20 min, so there is no such thing as voter suppression or intimidation I apologize I was wrong and anyone making this claim in other parts of the country are lying liars or lazy whiners.

Mild voter suppression for me - my town hall's front entrance was closed to construction and I had to walk around to the side entrance. It was a setback since I didn't feel like taking the extra steps but I trundled on.

Was there a sign ?

If so, how many languages was the sign in ?

I voted yesterday in a small leafy-streeted suburb of Chicago and it only took 20 min, so there is no such thing as voter suppression or intimidation I apologize I was wrong and anyone making this claim in other parts of the country are lying liars or lazy whiners.

How many dead people were in line in front of you ?

How many dead people were in line in front of you ?

tenor.gif

I mailed in my ballot 8 days ago. I've been checking the county's ballot tracking site and they received it 6 days ago, but they still have not counted it. I'm getting worried.

I mailed in my ballot 8 days ago. I've been checking the county's ballot tracking site and they received it 6 days ago, but they still have not counted it. I'm getting worried.

Odds are the same local regiment of the Proud Boys who sent your friend a threatening email are responsible.

Back