• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Biden-Bobulinski Partnership

Trump is (no doubt) the biggest influence peddler American politics has ever seen. The full extent of it will likely not come out until years after the election.

But if what you say about Biden, above, is true, it could turn a lot of voters who expected more. Just saying.

Anyone who this influences was either already voting for Trump or looking for a reason to vote for Trump. This is comparable, to say, complaining about one person getting a speeding ticket while someone else has committed arson. Trump has basically burned down every norm that we expect from political leaders. This isn't about policy debates, it's about do we require normalcy and do we maintain a legitimate democracy?

Trump is (no doubt) the biggest influence peddler American politics has ever seen. The full extent of it will likely not come out until years after the election.

But if what you say about Biden, above, is true, it could turn a lot of voters who expected more. Just saying.

But there's no comparison here, Pops, so any voter who "turns" and votes for Trump is either incredibly stupid and gullible, or was secretly a Trump supporter all along. And the evidence for this entire story is flimsy at best, especially when compared to the well-documented corruption of Trump and his kids and in-laws. It will almost certainly fade to irrelevancy when the election is over, just like Comey's accusations against Hillary did four years ago. It's nothing more than a deflection tactic by Trump, and even for him it's grossly hypocritical, given that Trump himself has a banking account in China and paid $200,000 in taxes to the Chinese government while paying virtually no income taxes to his own government for years. It's a joke.

One of the texts that has the Trump rubes all fired up is literally Biden saying No. Oh shit he was aware his son, who has a troubled past, was doing some weird/shady business dealing and when his son approached him he said No.

This story is so fucking dumb.

Trump’s kids run a fucking hotel down the road from the White House that is a cesspool of foreign money and influence. And that’s one out of hundreds of corrupt acts by this family and administration.

Spare me the “oh I’m concerned about foreign corruption” pity party from Team MAGA. Fuck off.

looks like DeacsPop found his reason to vote for Trump! Happy for you bud. Glad you don't have to feel so twisted and conflicted inside anymore. You can still be friends with all your old white MAGA golfing buddies

This story is so fucking dumb.

Trump’s kids run a fucking hotel down the road from the White House that is a cesspool of foreign money and influence. And that’s one out of hundreds of corrupt acts by this family and administration.

Spare me the “oh I’m concerned about foreign corruption” pity party from Team MAGA. Fuck off.

Mobile pos

Pops just go vote for Trump, you’re not fooling any one

One of the texts that has the Trump rubes all fired up is literally Biden saying No. Oh shit he was aware his son, who has a troubled past, was doing some weird/shady business dealing and when his son approached him he said No.

which text is that?

Turn them to the biggest grifter to ever sit in high office, not as likely as you think. They were already there.

you gonna tell us your conservative values or not pop?

My take is that Biden has to be perfect while Trump can do whatever the hell he wants and get away with it.

My take is that Biden has to be perfect while Trump can do whatever the hell he wants and get away with it.

And that’s the difference between a career public servant and a rich playboy.

Looking at Biden's tax returns, how come these guys like the Biden's and Clinton's can't realize it doesn't look too good to pull in $10 mil a year once you're out of office if you're planning on running again.

Back