• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Biden-Bobulinski Partnership

Looking at Biden's tax returns, how come these guys like the Biden's and Clinton's can't realize it doesn't look too good to pull in $10 mil a year once you're out of office if you're planning on running again.

I mean pretty much all of it came from books he and his wife wrote after leaving office - nothing wrong with that.

Trump and his family have made hundreds of millions of dollars while he's been the POTUS, with a lot of it coming from foreign transactions. I'm a lot more worried about that.

So I don’t have a dog in this race

This is what disgusts me about people like you. You do have a dog in this race. You just keep trying act somehow like you aren't deep into the Trump love.

Fucking coward. Just own it.

Really? Weren’t you the one who urged conservatives to comment on their wishes on the SC thread.
And now your playing dumb on us?

The accusation being made by Hunter Biden’s business partner (Bobulinsky?) is Joe Biden was aware of their dealings with China and lied about his involvement.

So you can't articulate what corruption or crime happened?

This is what disgusts me about people like you. You do have a dog in this race. You just keep trying act somehow like you aren't deep into the Trump love.

Fucking coward. Just own it.

conservatives are ruled by fear. Fear of the other, fear that they will be rendered irrelevant by a changing world, fear of facing people who are impacted by their awful policies, fear that they won't be socially accepted if their shitty views are aired for the public. A party full of cowards.

this FOX(!) reporter says no role for Joe

I mean pretty much all of it came from books he and his wife wrote after leaving office - nothing wrong with that.

Trump and his family have made hundreds of millions of dollars while he's been the POTUS, with a lot of it coming from foreign transactions. I'm a lot more worried about that.

I made the mistake of getting into a discussion with a friend who claimed that it was sketchy that Biden became a multimillionaire after leaving office. But he and his nutty followers thought it was fine that the Trump family has made hundreds of millions of foreign dollars because they’re international business people who just kept doing business.

I made the mistake of getting into a discussion with a friend who claimed that it was sketchy that Biden became a multimillionaire after leaving office. But he and his nutty followers thought it was fine that the Trump family has made hundreds of millions of foreign dollars because they’re international business people who just kept doing business.

The ignorance it takes to support Trump at this point is next level

Wish Joe would have dropped a “your kids are barred from starting charities because they stole from kids with cancer so SMDFTB with that shit.”

His tax returns don’t say where the money comes from, it mostly came from 2 S corps with no data behind it. We’re the S Corp returns released?

Yes, Trumps obviously more concerning. But it makes it hard to portray yourselves as the moral alternative to the corrupt if as soon as ya leave office you’re pulling in $10 mil.

His tax returns don’t say where the money comes from, it mostly came from 2 S corps with no data behind it. We’re the S Corp returns released?

Yes, Trumps obviously more concerning. But it makes it hard to portray yourselves as the moral alternative to the corrupt if as soon as ya leave office you’re pulling in $10 mil.

Palma - he and his wife both wrote books. That totals nearly $14M of the $17M they made in 2017-2019. The rest of it is speaking engagements, which is what every former president and cabinet member does. It is transparent and as honest as apple pie.

I get that mouth breathers and olds with boomer brain rot lack critical thinking skills, but in the words of Joe "come on man".

I give two shits whether his son was doing shady business in China.
But are you not concerned that Joe Biden might of given advice or used his influence and then lied about his involvement?

where was this concern when the Trumps met with Russian officials before 2016, lied about it but got caught, lied again but got caught, lied again?
Trump's extortion of Ukraine
Trump asking China to find dirt on the Bidens.
China giving trademarks Ivanka 16 trademarks for a bankrupt company and reported 17million to a slush fund after Trump "saving" ZTE by lifting the bans?
Trumps were no longer going to do international business but then continue to get big boosts in their international business dealings?

do we need to continue?

the other right-wing talking points is Hunter's experience to get those jobs, please explain Ivanka's and Jared's experience to work in the WH. Or his kids (and partners) getting paid big money for media "talks". not a single one of Trumps kids have the resume to do the work they are being paid...

in fact, after 3+ years, tell me one thing Ivanka has accomplished besides taking a pay check.

Back