• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Biden-Bobulinski Partnership

DeacsPop

Resident Old Man
Reaction score
So I don’t have a dog in this race but can this turn into something less than two weeks before the Election?

Or is it nothing?

looking forward to Trump yelling/pronouncing Bobulinski over and over again

DeacsPop please discuss the controversy/crime/corruption implied here so we can debate it properly. Thanks in advance

Clearly it's nothing if Pop is wondering if it can turn into something.

Republicans are desperately trying to reverse engineer the Comey debacle. Of course, there's a big difference between a nothing burger promoted by the FBI and a nothing burger promoted by Rudy Guliani and Steve Bannon.

DeacsPop please discuss the controversy/crime/corruption implied here so we can debate it properly. Thanks in advance

Also, what is the "conservative principle" allegedly broken that hurts your feelings so much?

Really? Weren’t you the one who urged conservatives to comment on their wishes on the SC thread.
And now your playing dumb on us?

The accusation being made by Hunter Biden’s business partner (Bobulinsky?) is Joe Biden was aware of their dealings with China and lied about his involvement.

Really? Weren’t you the one who urged conservatives to comment on their wishes on the SC thread.
And now your playing dumb on us?

The accusation being made by Hunter Biden’s business partner (Bobulinsky?) is Joe Biden was aware of their dealings with China and lied about his involvement.

So your concern is with shady international business dealings by the VP’s son or the lying about it?

now do the 40m florida property trump sold to russian oligarch for 95m.

So your concern is with shady international business dealings by the VP’s son or the lying about it?

I give two shits whether his son was doing shady business in China.
But are you not concerned that Joe Biden might of given advice or used his influence and then lied about his involvement?

Something something something sounds like BIDEN could be corrupt!

So says Russia Today and Fox News.

I haven’t gone down the conservative news rabbit hole to really try to understand everything about this story, but let’s say everything is true on face value.

What does this really mean, Biden was aware his son was involved with using his name and basically made money influence pedaling around the round. Isn’t that true for basically ever politician? I don’t think any American would be surprised a politician or their family made money using their name and office in somewhat shady ways.

But, again it’s the height of hypocrisy for the Trump’s to push this while everything around the Trump org is shrouded in shadiness. $400 mil in personally backed loans that mature in the next presidential term and would have to be rolled over with new financing, shady dealings with Russia, Kushner and his close relationship with the Saudis, and secret Chinese banking accounts. It is going to be very hard for the republicans to convince people that aren’t already locked in Trump voters that this “scandal” is something that makes Biden so untrustworthy and unfit for office, while they are engaged in the exact same type of things that Biden is being accused of.

Attacking Hunter Biden (and by extension his dad) for corruption, given the endless nepotism and repeated very shady business dealings of all of Trump's kids and in-laws, is one of the biggest jokes of this entire campaign. If you're not going to vote for Biden because of this, then you simply A) were never going to vote for him to start with, B) are one of the most gullible suckers alive, or C) were looking for any excuse, no matter how flimsy, to support Trump all along. If there was ever a classic example of the pot calling the kettle black, or being called ugly by a toad, this is it.

I give two shits whether his son was doing shady business in China.
But are you not concerned that Joe Biden might of given advice or used his influence and then lied about his involvement?

There are a great many things I am worried about with Joe Biden being president. It’s why I didn’t support him in the primary. If you are suggesting we should even remotely balance the scales with this and bosides shady business dealings and dishonesty in this election, then you’re being deliberately obtuse. But you already know that. You can vote for whoever you want or be too much of a coward to vote at all. You don’t need our blessing.

Why won’t the media report on this ??

Oh wait

Attacking Hunter Biden (and by extension his dad) for corruption, given the endless nepotism and repeated very shady business dealings of all of Trump's kids and in-laws, is one of the biggest jokes of this entire campaign. If you're not going to vote for Biden because of this, then you simply A) were never going to vote for him to start with, B) are one of the most gullible suckers alive, or C) were looking for any excuse, no matter how flimsy, to support Trump all along. If there was ever a classic example of the pot calling the kettle black, or being called ugly by a toad, this is it.

Yep...well said.

Why won’t the media report on this ??

Oh wait

It seems like the hard drive is just cover for Russian hacking.

I haven’t gone down the conservative news rabbit hole to really try to understand everything about this story, but let’s say everything is true on face value.

What does this really mean, Biden was aware his son was involved with using his name and basically made money influence pedaling around the round. Isn’t that true for basically ever politician? I don’t think any American would be surprised a politician or their family made money using their name and office in somewhat shady ways.

But, again it’s the height of hypocrisy for the Trump’s to push this while everything around the Trump org is shrouded in shadiness. $400 mil in personally backed loans that mature in the next presidential term and would have to be rolled over with new financing, shady dealings with Russia, Kushner and his close relationship with the Saudis, and secret Chinese banking accounts. It is going to be very hard for the republicans to convince people that aren’t already locked in Trump voters that this “scandal” is something that makes Biden so untrustworthy and unfit for office, while they are engaged in the exact same type of things that Biden is being accused of.

Trump is (no doubt) the biggest influence peddler American politics has ever seen. The full extent of it will likely not come out until years after the election.

But if what you say about Biden, above, is true, it could turn a lot of voters who expected more. Just saying.

Trump is (no doubt) the biggest influence peddler American politics has ever seen. The full extent of it will likely not come out until years after the election.

But if what you say about Biden, above, is true, it could turn a lot of voters who expected more. Just saying.

Turn them to what? I don’t understand what you think you are saying?

Back