• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

GREATEST SPORTS video ever???

I’ve probably seen the Chill crossover dribble ankle breaker video over a hundred times. It never gets old.
I also was there to see it in person. Chill the Thrill.

You can't pick just one. But this is certainly one of them.

This is why soccer isn't a sport. There's nothing spectacular about what you just posted. Now Jordan over Bird? THAT'S a moment.

And then you watch this and realize you're a fucking idiot. Jordan never had his leg literally snapped in half playing hoops. Maradona dealt with it, recovered and won the World Cup - taking insane punishment every game. And I LOVE Jordan. There's nothing that compares to the agility and ball control under insane pressure like this. Nothing.

Last edited:
Oh good, Deacman posting soccer videos.

I mean beating Algeria (!!!) at the buzzer is kinda laughable if we were any kind of real soccer country..

Childress crossover FTW. As a wake fan I don't think there will r rr be a greater moment.

KWIII's TD run is this week's greatest sports video ever.

Back