• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Coach Clawson Class Act

socaldeac

Reaction score
One of the most impressive coaches I have witnessed in college sports. His character and integrity shines through in everything he does. A master communicator that leads. You can tell his players respect him and he rubs off on how they communicate in the player portion of the press conference. The seriousness in the manner the coaches and players follow protocol with masks are impressive. Clawson is a total Class act that represents Wake in a manner like Skip Processor did.

Last edited:
+1 and I’ve personally thanked him for this very thing

Much respect for Coach Clawson. The Clawson Family are benefactors at the special needs school I work at - we have a speech therapy room in their name that our students use every day.

He's absolutely a perfect fit for Wake in a thousand different ways. I suspect if his success continues he may entertain the idea of greener pastures but I sure hope we can find a way to get him what he needs/wants to stay at Wake for a very long time.

Add me to echoing this thread. I am a student of leadership, and he rates an A+ on my scale. Engaged, objective, empathetic, and lives up to his own high standards. No one in our whole university works harder than he does. We don’t need to worry about setting standards for him—he expects a lot of himself. He is absolutely a once in a generation find for Wake football.

Yep. He’s a phenomenal coach in every possible sense. Extremely proud to have him as a representative of WF.

Back