• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Nick Andersen - John Feinstein is a pretentious douche on Twitter

Andersen has played all season, but he was backing up Masterson and I assume on special teams.

I note that Nick Andersen is from the DC area and I'll speculate that we would have beaten State with Nick on the field.

His bio lists Clinton, VA as his hometown. According to the Google mapping thingy, Clinton is about 20 miles due west of Richmond. I doubt Clinton locals think of themselves as "DC area."

His bio lists Clinton, VA as his hometown. According to the Google mapping thingy, Clinton is about 20 miles due west of Richmond. I doubt Clinton locals think of themselves as "DC area."

Clifton, VA, in Fairfax county

Did he do that? I don’t know if he did and it doesn’t really matter. No one cares if he did or didn’t.

No one cares about a Twitter war between some people who I guess are Wake alumni and Feinstein.

A puff piece about the player, coach and school in national media would’ve been nice though.

The kid didn't want to do it and Clawson respects his players. Upon reflection, they agreed later that the big national platform worked because it was about inspiration and the program, not just about a one game achievement.

Enjoyed watching this discussion from afar while working on a feature about Nick Andersen from an angle that hasn't been taken.

($$)

Perspective on what Nick Andersen is doing from a couple of former Wake Forest walk-ons.

“At Wake, like Clawson told me going in, ‘No one is going to know you’re a walk-on, I’m not going to broadcast it. You’re going to have everything that everyone else is going to have and it’s up to you to kind of just play and earn your spot.'"

Context clues should help you figure out who the Tweet is referring to before clicking the link:

lol so he couldn't take twitter "abuse" over a meaningless pre-season ranking?

Ha. Blocked within 30 seconds of replying to him. Didn't call him a name, just pointed out that he was upset at Houston fans on Twitter when just a few days earlier, he had taken to Twitter to publicly called out a Wake Forest walk-on. That guy really is a small, small man. I wondered why all the responses to his tweets were in support of his pettiness...turns out the only people who can read and reply to his tweets are those who fluff his nuts for him.

Last edited:
what is it about old crusty opinion writers and Twitter? Feinstein, Bret Stephens, David Brooks, etc.

They’re old and crusty with strong opinions?

Back