• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Nick Andersen - John Feinstein is a pretentious douche on Twitter

Imagine having an ego so big you think a 18yo amateur student athlete paying 35k a semester to attend class and play ball somehow owes you something.

Man, the responses get worse as that thread grows. Some real boot lickers over there, some of which are posters around these parts.

Feinstein should have said thanks and moved on. No one has to talk to him. If he wants to interview Andersen he'll have plenty of chances later. The guy is only a freshman. A look-at-me sour grapes tweet just makes Feinstein look silly.

How messed up the world can be? Jesus talk about blowing things out of proportion.

especially in the year 2020........ THIS is his sign of the apocalypse? lol

Yeah, the world is really messed up because Anderson doesn’t want to talk to Feinstein. Pandemic, politics, the environment - all just distractions. It’s messed up because of Anderson.

Well I mean, Mr. Anderson did play a role in fucking with the Matrix.

:bowrofl: at Feinstein's implication that since Andersen isn't on scholarship, he owes more to a for-profit journalist.

The levels of pretentious douchiness are off-the-charts.

Doesn't Clawson not make any freshmen available to the press?

No -- it's just an arbitrary date on when freshmen are allowed to talk.

2017 - I can't really remember; also don't think any true freshmen warranted interviews (feel free to correct me)
2018 - Hartman wasn't available until after the 6th game (which was the 63-3 Clemson game, despite my appeals)
2019 - freshmen weren't available until November (hence KW3 not talking until after the Duke game)

2020 - how do yall think everybody wrote a Nick Andersen feature last week? They had him talk to us on Tuesday.

Just read through the whole thread and woof...What a douche.

The highlight was RJ Karl throwing a fucking haymaker and rustling Feinstein's jimmies. Good work RJ

Last I checked it was still there.

I'm sure Feinstein blocked him, so maybe that automatically deleted the tweet? Feinstein has been blocking anyone who doesn't agree with him on this topic.

Feinstein boldly claiming that he knows what's best for Nick Andersen. What. A. Tool

Sounds like Feinstein needs Nick more than Nick needs Feinstein. Not sure what's in it for Nick other than notoriety which sounds like he doesn't really want.

Also sounds like Nick is more of an adult than Feinstein

Back