• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Nick Andersen - John Feinstein is a pretentious douche on Twitter

How does Feinstein think calling a bunch of Wake alumni idiots is going to go?

How does Feinstein think calling a bunch of Wake alumni idiots is going to go?

Did he do that? I don’t know if he did and it doesn’t really matter. No one cares if he did or didn’t.

No one cares about a Twitter war between some people who I guess are Wake alumni and Feinstein.

A puff piece about the player, coach and school in national media would’ve been nice though.

It’s always amazing to me when someone that’s been a media professional for literal decades decides to make themselves look like a moron on twitter. Arrogance is a helluva drug

I imagine there were a lot more requests than Feinstein's request. Clawson has never been a fan of freshmen engaging with media. Andersen was all "we" not "me" in his brief postgame interview. Put those together and you get a lid on interviews. Add a whiny writer spewing sour grapes, twitter, facebook and other sources of opinion and you end up with way too much ado about nothing. Hopefully, NBC News allows Clawson and Andersen the opportunity for explanation and closure.

Clawson is not a fan of freshman engaging with the media but you expect Andersen to engage with NBC in a few minutes?

A puff piece about the player, coach and school in national media would’ve been nice though.

Whether Feinstein wrote this Andersen piece or whether he now hates WFU and will literally never write about us again will almost certainly make no difference in the future success of Wake Athletics.

The Miserable Fucking Fanbase segment just laps up whatever a national writer says instead of giving our own staff and players the benefit of the doubt.

It’s always amazing to me when someone that’s been a media professional for literal decades decides to make themselves look like a moron on twitter. Arrogance is a helluva drug

He went to Duke

Whether Feinstein wrote this Andersen piece or whether he now hates WFU and will literally never write about us again will almost certainly make no difference in the future success of Wake Athletics.

Who said that it would? Can words on paper or a screen make a difference to the future success of Wake Athletics?

Who said that it would? Can words on paper or a screen make a difference to the future success of Wake Athletics?

I mean I inferred that you thought that it would, based on how you seem to be saying that this article definitely should have happened and that Wake was in the wrong.

To the second part, definitely yes. Beat reporters with consistent coverage of a program can make a big difference to a program. National reporters writing one fluff WFU article a year don’t though.

"Up next, an unlikely football sensation."

Story coming up after the break.

That was good. We got as much coverage in about 2 minutes as we did from hosting College Gameday.

Last edited:
Or get a screenshot? Want to send the Inspiring America Wake Forest football chyron to a non wake fan

ElXuhpRXgAEWRzJ

Back