• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Nick Andersen - John Feinstein is a pretentious douche on Twitter

DeacsATS

Sam "Ace" Rothstein
Reaction score
Feel free to tell me my read is wrong on this, but Feinstein should just fuck off here. Andersen is under no obligation to talk to him. Good for Nick for trying to keep a low profile even after his huge performance Saturday.

Last edited:
dude's probably mad that one Mister DeacsAgainstTheSpread cannot spell his name correctly

The really gross part is the boot lickers in his replies kissing his ass and telling him how right he is.

"(tangentially related cliche saying) (positioning childish behavior as personal strength)"

Nick Andersen is still an unpaid, amateur athlete trying to juggle studying, practicing, and dealing with sudden fame, right?

Feinstein is acting ridiculous.

Feinstein isn't used to encountering student athletes that have to find time to actually, like, go to class and study and stuff.

How messed up the world can be? Jesus talk about blowing things out of proportion.

Johnny Tantrum is not worth the trouble of responding to this level of entitlement thinking. Nick Andersen was accepted at WF and Columbia so the guy is probably a little busy making ALL the grades plus he is still fairly young to be forced into a media blitz. He's sa tudent-athlete not an actor in Hollywood.

Johnny Tantrum knows better but doesn't give a flip because his ego is wrapped so tightly around his mind.

Feinstein's pissed because he's had to take extra out from smelling his finger, and he's pissed Nick Andersen's too busy to smell it either. I mean how's Feinstein gonna make a living if people are gonna be so mean to him. C'mon man !

Yeah, the world is really messed up because Anderson doesn’t want to talk to Feinstein. Pandemic, politics, the environment - all just distractions. It’s messed up because of Anderson.

The really gross part is the boot lickers in his replies kissing his ass and telling him how right he is.

Extra puke inducing is those that identify as Demon Deacons, some even familiar from the WFU online community.

Maybe it's Wake but somewhere has a policy that freshmen don't do media. I like that general philosophy.

Back