• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Deacs at Cuse - Halloween Noon - ACCN

Glad it was just a hammy. I thought he was holding his stomach and I instantly thought about Dortch vs. Louisville.

Traditionally, Wake relaxes with a big lead, goes conservative and lets their opponent back in the game. I want to see this team keep the pedal to the metal and put this game away.

Nick Andersen can play. Definitely not a one hit wonder.

Traditionally, Wake relaxes with a big lead, goes conservative and lets their opponent back in the game. I want to see this team keep the pedal to the metal and put this game away.

But in this case, pedal to the metal means sticking with an effective running game with a few intermediate and deep balls.

Brief summary of commentary:

Wake makes a good play: "Great play by the Wake freshman."
Cuse blows a play: "Tough play for another freshman Babers is forced to play due to injury."

#recruiting

CBS looking hesitant all of the sudden.

Must be record for 15 yard d penalties on consecutive plays.

Walker just flexing on ‘me now. Time for the backups.

Another great run by Walker. That's the drive we needed. Love it.

Finally getting to this joker.

Why in the world is Hartman still in? Or CBS?

I think Kern comes in if we score here. Otherwise, he comes in if we're still up 30+ with 10 min left.

Glad to see they're talking us up as ACCCG contenders.

This is the worst commentated game I’ve ever heard. These two are awful.

Back