• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Deacs at Cuse - Halloween Noon - ACCN

I think Kern comes in if we score here. Otherwise, he comes in if we're still up 30+ with 10 min left.

Glad to see they're talking us up as ACCCG contenders.

Yep.

Obvious face mask missed there.

Boogie doesn't have a TFL yet, right? Think he stays in another possession? He was in on the last one.

Nice work by Mora to get that punt down.

Cuse's backup certainly looks like a QB. 6-4/203 FR.

Can we play State again? What a lost opportunity the way this season is playing out.

Let's take care of remaining business. Baby blue, loserville and ND. Then worry about do-overs

We've allowed only 33 points in the last 10 quarters .

Syracuse is a bad football team, but still very gratifying to take care of business.

I never would have believed that could be possible earlier this year.

Props to Hemphill and the defensive staff for a huge turnaround. 3 TDs and 4 FGs in 10 quarters of play.

Good game on all levels against a team we should beat. Two weeks to get healthy and prepare for UNC. This is an improving team.

Four in a row feels great. I would really like to have that State game back but if we can win at UNC this season will be special.

I'd like to have the Clemson game back too. It'd be nice to finally have a respectable game against them.

walker already has 11 rush TDs. barclays career high in a season was 12.

Back