• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Deacs at Cuse - Halloween Noon - ACCN

In watching the replay I don't think it was our sharpest offensive performance or Sam's sharpest performance but hey was a easy solid win on the road in the ACC so you can take it and move on

Did you pay attention to Hartman’s decisions at the mesh? That may have had contributed to how much we abandoned the run at points.

In watching the replay I don't think it was our sharpest offensive performance or Sam's sharpest performance but hey was a easy solid win on the road in the ACC so you can take it and move on

He was throwing behind some receivers(Morin) but his scramble throw to Roberson was beautiful!

Our two losses are to #1 in every poll Clemson and 4-2 State who lost to VT and UNC. What hurts us is that UVA and Cuse are 1 win teams. UVA beating UNC would definitely help us out.

Our two losses are to #1 in every poll Clemson and 4-2 State who lost to VT and UNC. What hurts us is that UVA and Cuse are 1 win teams. UVA beating UNC would definitely help us out.

I do wonder where we’d be if he’d gotten our shit together vs. State. They are about to go in the tank (QB situation - not good).

If we beat State like we beat VT, we would be ranked and considered a spoiler of a Clemson-ND championship.

We will go into the UNC game as one of a small number of 2 loss teams. If UVA finishes this and if State upsets Miami next week, the only one loss team will be the Clemson-ND loser.

Last edited:
If we beat State like we beat VT, we would be ranked and considered a spoiler of a Clemson-ND championship.

We will go into the UNC game as one of a small number of 2 loss teams. If UVA finishes this and if State upsets Miami next week, the only one loss team will be the Clemson-ND loser.

Or put another way, / if Clemson wins i think we actually control our own destiny to ACCCG....

Yes. It's been that way even after the State loss mostly because our schedule is tough. We play all six teams that currently are 4-2 or better.

KWIII had a very very good Halloween themed headband.

ee61bb39bd48aebcc606ebe4bc547fcf.jpg

Deacs are tied for 6th in the country in rushing TDs with 18.
KWIII is tied for 2nd in the country in rushing TDs with 11. He's tied with UNC's Javente Williams and Breece Hall from Iowa State. Najee Harris is #1 with 14.

Remarkably, CBS has a slightly higher average YPC, and fewer carries as the “starting” back. Both of them have improved significantly since last season. I’d like to see them alternate more often to stay fresh, and then go with the hot hand later in games.

Beal Smith has really stepped up his game this year

Beal Smith has really stepped up his game this year

He has no doubt, but Walker is the better back. He sees the holes better, he runs with more power and I think he has just as much speed. Don’t get wrong CBS is very good and we are very fortunate to have him, but Walker is special in my opinion.

437(6th in the nation)

CBS is a respectable 27th in the nation with 288. Seems incredulous how much these guys just churn after contact but KW3 has been otherworldly

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to CamLemons again.

Back