• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Deacs at Cuse - Halloween Noon - ACCN

TY....strange season-ending injury for that location....I imagine it had an impact on Duke winning the game....and Duke did it with 4 TOs!

Last edited:
Line is now up to WF -13.

Can’t remember WF giving so many points as a conference road favorite

I have a bad feeling about this. Hope the players aren't drinking the Kool-aid.

Every long term WF fan fears the “too good to be true” feeling brother. Exactly the kind of situation where we love to fall flat on our faces.

The expected win percentage for a 3.5 point favorite (WF at Cuse last year) is 61%. The expected win percentage for a 13 point favorite (WF at Cuse this year) is 83%. Losing at Cuse last year, was hugely disappointing. Losing this year, would be far more painful.

Let's just hope their turf does not give us another 2-3 ACL injuries, like last year. We lost and also had quite a few injuries.

Their QB Rex Culpepper is the son of former Bucs DL Brad Culpepper. He's a lawyer in Tampa famous for cheesy serious commercials.

This is one of the most memorable ones.
https://vimeo.com/61036553

Anyone know if Syracuse is letting fans into the game? Wonder how the ventilation is in the Carrier Dome.

Lots of steam on the WF side. Line up to 14.

So is the dream of an orange vs. black uniform theme dead? I know one of the teams is likely white and not a solid color. What are our uni's today?

So is the dream of an orange vs. black uniform theme dead? I know one of the teams is likely white and not a solid color. What are our uni's today?

89a856660122b466ffe44ee633db90a7.jpg

Back