• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Deacs at Cuse - Halloween Noon - ACCN

MVP so far is the o-line. Hartman has had all day, and they’ve gotten great push on runs.

Their defense has to be hurting already. Can’t wait to just see us hammer them with the CBS/Walker combo. They’ve both been running with serious urgency recently.

MVP so far is the o-line. Hartman has had all day, and they’ve gotten great push on runs.

Yeah. Hartman’s gotten some quality yards in situations that would ordinarily be a coverage sack.

I stepped away for a sec. I didn’t miss a TacShaver ad, did I?

I stepped away for a sec. I didn’t miss a TacShaver ad, did I?

No but you did miss the Triburst so that’s really unfortunate for you. Already ordered 7 myself.

I wonder how much an ad on the ACC network costs. $200 for all season?

Really don’t understand not running on 3rd and almost 2. Should be able to pick that up on one or two plays.

Really don’t understand not running on 3rd and almost 2. Should be able to pick that up on one or two plays.

It’s easy to say that in hindsight, but I was thinking the same thing. We’ve basically run the ball at will so far.

Def a weird decision to go away from what has been our clear strength not only today but much of the season.

Beal Smith was killing them early and hasn’t gotten any touches. Not really complaining that Walker is getting the ball, but still odd.

Hey a blitz look how well that worked!!

God this is frustrating.

We’re clearer better but we’re letting them just hang around....

Here comes letting them score then getting the ball back after the half. So fucking frustrating.

And there it is. We should have been up 17-0 or 20-0. Now it's a 3 point game.

Back