• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Deacs at Cuse - Halloween Noon - ACCN

It was okay to start drinking at noon right? Halloween. Wake game. Normal right?

Hartman holding the ball too long there.

There's no room on an NFL roster for a kicker who doesn't kick from 50. Just a horrible take. One of my big pet peeves is when commentators force NFL aspirations on good college players. Now Sciba could show that's something he can do, but he's not going to get into the league by just making a bunch of 30-45 yarders.

Now we run on 2&20. Really makes you wonder sometimes.

Ugh that was a waste. Still the team really got their shit together to end the half. Things got sketchy really quickly for a few minutes.

Sam really needs to learn how to launch the ball OOB when there’s nothing open and the D is coming after him.

Walker and CBS have 19 carries for 102 yards and 2 TDs.

Hartman has 5 carries/sacks for 8 yards and is 14-24 for 123 yards.

We're averaging 5.4 yards per RB carry and 5.1 yards per pass attempt. C'mon Ruggeiro and Clawson. Just keep it simple and go home.

Really bad play calling on the last possession. Should have run Walker or called a screen. Should have seen they were bringing pessure

A decent half despite some strange play calling. The D is playing well and the ground game has been productive. Syracuse has good cornerbacks that are providing coverage. I expect to see Walker on the field more often in the second half.

I don’t mind the passes. Had a few drops, if those were catches we’d be doing even better.

It’s a long game, we got this.

Donovan Greene seems like a slot receiver in an outside receiver’s body.

Back