• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: BIFF IS STEALING THE CHAT THREAD !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I apparently get up at night and eat unconsciously. Usually shitty processed stuff that I wouldn't eat when I'm awake. Especially if the dog has to go out in the middle of the night or one of the kids wake up. I don't actually remember doing it, but I'll wake up in the morning and like a quarter of a gallon of milk will be gone, or cracker or chip bags will be left out or candy wrappers will be strewn all over the kitchen. I usually eat the snack food we buy for the kids. It happens 3-4 times a week.

I do this same thing, but instead of shitty processed stuff it's going to a gay club and getting railed by the beefiest honcho there.

I apparently get up at night and eat unconsciously. Usually shitty processed stuff that I wouldn't eat when I'm awake. Especially if the dog has to go out in the middle of the night or one of the kids wake up. I don't actually remember doing it, but I'll wake up in the morning and like a quarter of a gallon of milk will be gone, or cracker or chip bags will be left out or candy wrappers will be strewn all over the kitchen. I usually eat the snack food we buy for the kids. It happens 3-4 times a week.

That does not seem normal that you wouldn't remember that, but I never have that kind of fogginess. The second I am awakened for any reason, I am 100% awake. Makes going back to sleep in the middle of the night kind of shitty, but I don't ever forget things that I did.

Hey Brennon! How's your boy Dale?

Would def recommend talking to a neurologist who specializes in sleep medicine.

You chasing the walrus, bro?

I personally think that somehow DG3 has put some sort of mental voodoo on me because he wants to look better shirtless than I do.

One of your greatest contributions to the board is showing what a fraud DG3 is, so feel free to just end him as he is but a empty beta shell of his former self

maybe for the unpopular opinions thread but I never have been into Halloween, even as a kid

Halloween now represents the time when the clocks change and it gets dark at like 5pm

is the cancelation of daylight saving time still something that might happen?

maybe for the unpopular opinions thread but I never have been into Halloween, even as a kid

Halloween now represents the time when the clocks change and it gets dark at like 5pm

i'm with you. i'm a halloween grinch. i turn out all the lights and my wife and I are going out to dinner.

Let's take five minutes and find something we have in common.

I'm not huge into pets, but animals are generally attracted to me. I don't mind this and encourage it.

I like Among Us.

I like nearly all foods, but I usually will skip dessert to eat more of whatever non-dessert foods are present.

I think Chet Faker is reasonable, but his live Boiler Room Melbourne set from 2014 wasn't super amazing.

I enjoy riding bicycles. I coach rec soccer and enjoy playing. I like to build computers. I'm a leader in the Scouts BSA.

I like Halloween more than Christmas. I guess it helps that I love horror movies, fall is my favorite season(and it's not even close), and I enjoy dressing up in costumes. It's the most wonderful time of the year.

Let's take five minutes and find something we have in common.

I'm not huge into pets, but animals are generally attracted to me. I don't mind this and encourage it.

I like Among Us.

I like nearly all foods, but I usually will skip dessert to eat more of whatever non-dessert foods are present.

I think Chet Faker is reasonable, but his live Boiler Room Melbourne set from 2014 wasn't super amazing.

I enjoy riding bicycles. I coach rec soccer and enjoy playing. I like to build computers. I'm a leader in the Scouts BSA.

This is my philosophy on food as well. And I really can't think of a food I dislike.

e.t.a. sorry I know you're trying to bond with Juice here.

I guess being further north makes the daylight thing a more pronounced issue, but I just hate it when it's dark before I finish working

I guess being further north makes the daylight thing a more pronounced issue, but I just hate it when it's dark before I finish working

Yeah I maintain that the Monday following the time change is the worst day of the year. Maybe different this year since I'm not commuting home.

We've been gifted a pretty solid week of weather in our goodbye to daylight. I've been outside with the kids as much as possible this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back