• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: BIFF IS STEALING THE CHAT THREAD !

Status
Not open for further replies.
pmallwalk1_1439276c.jpg

I mean, take your pick! Don't see where you could go wrong!

On a related note, what’s the best country song about old lady living, Garth’s “That Summer” or David Lee Murphy’s “Dust on the Bottle”?

On a related note, what’s the best country song about old lady living, Garth’s “That Summer” or David Lee Murphy’s “Dust on the Bottle”?

The Statlers' "This Bed of Rose's."

That doesn't seem to work under the "multiple content types" search tab. It works under the "single content" search tab.

Right, if you're looking for posts though, why isn't "single content type" sufficient? We don't really have a ton of blog/comments material to search for relevant information in. If you're simply trying to find posting history stuff, single content type is the way to go.. I'm not sure multi-content is useful at all the way we use the software tbh.

Love both. Last Saturday night socially distancing with friends around the fire pit we were drinking the good bourbon, smoking a nice Padron and had all the old school jams on. Calling Baton Rouge, Friends in Low Places, Meet in the Middle, Family Tradition, etc. Such a good night.

What's your go to karaoke song? Seeing WRS say Friends in Low Places immediately makes think of karaoke. Is there a better song to do than that? I am thinking no. Talking about karaoke at a bar to impress nobody. We ain't showing the pipes off here, folks!

not sure if i'd go to it often but the best performance i ever put out was "Buddy Holly".

What's your go to karaoke song? Seeing WRS say Friends in Low Places immediately makes think of karaoke. Is there a better song to do than that? I am thinking no. Talking about karaoke at a bar to impress nobody. We ain't showing the pipes off here, folks!

Zombie by The Cranberries

Folsom Prison Blues

Oh man, I just downloaded tapatalk and the new format burns. How long until I get acclimated? I miss the aesthetic warmth of the regular format.

God Bless the USA by Lee Greenwood. Nothing like getting a bunch of drunk idiots to start chanting U-S-A when you get done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back