• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: BIFF IS STEALING THE CHAT THREAD !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whew lawd, I can tell this is going to be retarded and gay. In the best way imaginable.

My freshmen this morning told me that Edgar Allen Poe was just spooky Dr. Seuss and the theme of The Raven is "don't be a simp".

Whew lawd, I can tell this is going to be retarded and gay. In the best way imaginable.

imagine changing your boards name out of fear people could find your fucked up posts and hold you accountable in real life and *then* dying on this goddamn hill

looking forward to the forthcoming google analysis where someone points out that Kanye used the n-word and now we all have the green light to call him the same

creamy over here trying his hardest to defend the Jack and Jill of posters will never not be wild

Are man perms a thing again everywhere or just at my high school?

RSF/BBD vs. Creamy/Knight is lol. Like, the only metric that Creamy/Knight are lacking in that matchup is ability to merge together and form SJW Voltron.

Oh heavens yes. I couldn't be happier with the direction of this thread!

two thoughts.

1 - congrats on the win Kory but the winning post was a question? Own it man. Confidence!

2 - mdmh's last post was

Of course that was the original context of the word in reference to learning development, as well, but the word is absolutely a slur now because people use it disparagingly. The correct use of the phrase, to describe development or movement, is the only appropriate context for it.

So NOW he's an originalist...

Oh heavens yes. I couldn't be happier with the direction of this thread!

Maybe we can get matching rings, each with a special symbol that when we put them together we turn into racist bigots with no redeeming qualities.

FORM oooooooOOOOF HITLER

250px-Wonder_Twins.jpg

I wanna be the woman, because I'm a closeted homosexual.

Just why though? Why punch down? There are so many other things to joke about and make fun of, why this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back