• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: BIFF IS STEALING THE CHAT THREAD !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went home with a townie divorcee lawyer lady when I was 22 and right out of college. It was over the holiday season and she picked me up at WEOH. We eventually went back to her condo, spent most of the night doing fun stuff, she was quite adventurous, and then I tried to sneak out and get a cab at around 8am because I was suppose to go to church with my family. She caught me, made me coffee and insisted that she would drop me off. We then walked outside and I realized her condo was directly beside my family church. I could see her condo from the balcony through the winding behind the pulpit, when I was back there two hours later.

Anyways I was living in Charlotte at the time, she hit me up when she was in town a few weeks later and we met up at a bar (I was already out with friends) and then spent another night together in the top of very nice downtown hotel. I began dating a neighbor who was my own age shortly after, so that was our last encounter but man was it cool.

I never asked her age but I’d say 40. No kids, divorced and in great shape.

Nice.

My kids have always liked dressing up in costumes, but this is the first year my 4 year old is really into the spooky part of Halloween with scary books and shows, drawing ghosts, decorating the house with spiderwebs, etc. Makes the season more fun.

Looking at Lynda Carter on the presidential thread made me reevaluate my prior assumptions on how old is too old. How old was the oldest person you ever had a romantic tryst with, current s/o notwithstanding? I had a brief but memorable liaison with a 40 y/o speech therapist coworker that worked at the school I was a contract tutor at when I was 19. I realize that would be hella creepy if the genders were opposite, but I think there's a clear double standard at play there.

When I was 22 I had a couple month fling with a 46 y/o. Once I realized she genuinely only liked dudes in their 20s and wanted to "settle down", I slowly walked away and ended it.

Before I met my wife I was 25 and spending a lot of time at the bars, I met a 36 y/o who had recently gotten out of a pretty toxic relationship. I went up to her and said let's dance, thinking she was around my age. We hit it off that night without discussing age. The next day we met for a drink and learned each other's age and the reality of the situation. We spent the next month together and even did relationship stuff like run charity 5ks and catch a movie on the weekend, etc. We ended up mutually breaking it off because it didn't make sense and I wanted kids, etc. But i had a hell of a run with a couple older women. The 47 y/o was a bonkers situation that my friends don't let me live down.

Last edited:
I went home with a townie divorcee lawyer lady when I was 22 and right out of college. It was over the holiday season and she picked me up at WEOH. We eventually went back to her condo, spent most of the night doing fun stuff, she was quite adventurous, and then I tried to sneak out and get a cab at around 8am because I was suppose to go to church with my family. She caught me, made me coffee and insisted that she would drop me off. We then walked outside and I realized her condo was directly beside my family church. I could see her condo from the balcony through the window behind the pulpit, when I was back there two hours later.

Anyways I was living in Charlotte at the time, she hit me up when she was in town a few weeks later and we met up at a bar (I was already out with friends) and then spent another night together in the top of very nice downtown hotel. I began dating a neighbor who was my own age shortly after, so that was our last encounter but man was it cool.

I never asked her age but I’d say 40. No kids, divorced and in great shape.

Sounds like we have a few things in common. Only I'm ridiculous enough to continue fun sexy time with a woman 20+ years older than me for more than a night.

I'm an episode or two behind this season. Of fargo. Its ok. Not great. Potential to tie it together and stick the landing I suppose. Maybe. As discussed before, Chris Rock is not great but I'd say not worse than serviceable. Johnathan Schwartzman is far more distracting. Not good.

Yeah... Interesting casting decision for the head of an Italian crime family.

can someone tell me why when I search for posts by keyword, the results only list the thread containing the post? It's not very helpful.

but seriously, what is the wizardry required to do a quality search? I'm blown away by people who can search/find posts from years ago

Take this shit to the Technical Support Forums!

I want to hear more about indoor hiking. Is that like mall walking? But maybe like in a mall you've never visited before?

Take this shit to the Technical Support Forums!

I want to hear more about indoor hiking. Is that like mall walking? But maybe like in a mall you've never visited before?

Is this part of the bedding old chicks discussion?

giphy.gif

Is it like in Dubai or wherever where they have indoor skiing, you could also do indoor hiking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back