• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: BIFF IS STEALING THE CHAT THREAD !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like this is what the white male rube wants all of society to return to, yet here it is within their grasp if only Mako would show them how.

I realized that this is a bit of a misrepresentation. We do this on odd weeks. On even weeks they go eat pizza and drink beer and we stay home and clean the house.

I realized that this is a bit of a misrepresentation. We do this on odd weeks. On even weeks they go eat pizza and drink beer and we stay home and clean the house.

You all just need to get coats

Amazing. That quote is not even saying that thought should be criminal. It sa8d think before you spew irresponsible bs. Inciting crazy assholes is part of what is ruining our country. That you don't understand...

You should get a refund from your ESL tutor.

Men cleaning the house, take your 2020 gender roles and get the fuck out of here.

I've been listening to Alex Jones for the last 24 hours. I haven't slept. Guys. Seriously. Fucking Bohemian Grove. Seriously, guys. Bill Clinton is a rapist. It all makes perfect sense now. The media is waging a secret war along with the illuminati. Fucking facts. He's got the white papers. Global warming.... Jesus, we've been eating fed lies for decades. The Jews control the media, the media controls the narrative, the narrative controls the carbon cycle, the carbon cycle controls child molesters, child molesters have the pizza industry in an iron grip, and THAT'S why I can't have fufilling sex with my wife without gas station boner pills.

All it took was hearing him for three hours on Joe Roegan. That's all it took to bring me into the light of logic and reason FOREVERRRRRRRrrrrrr111!!!11!1!1!

If you can't laugh at that, I don't know what to tell you. Maybe drink more or something.

well part of my area of research is conspiracy theories/white supremacy so i read a lot of posts like that made in earnest

also my partner spent their entire tuesday evening counseling victims of Tree of Life so the idea of someone being radicalized by Jones is kind of fresh in a not funny way

“Guys, I’m just making fun of the fact that you think right wing fear mongering and heightened conspiracy theories could radicalize someone and incite real world violence! Isn’t that HILARIOUS?”

well part of my area of research is conspiracy theories/white supremacy so i read a lot of posts like that made in earnest

also my partner spent their entire tuesday evening counseling victims of Tree of Life so the idea of someone being radicalized by Jones is kind of fresh in a not funny way

I forgot that Ryala convinced me to start calling my wife my partner. Thank you for reminding me.

“Guys, I’m just making fun of the fact that you think right wing fear mongering and heightened conspiracy theories could radicalize someone and incite real world violence! Isn’t that HILARIOUS?”

Lol
To live in your world

If that’s not what you were going for with your “joke”, then you didn’t do a very good job.

I thought the “rant” was hilarious for this audience, since we know he’s making fun of the crackpot.

The idea that turning a bright light on crazy idiots who say dumb shit will somehow cause Americans to turn on them and stone/shame them - that idea fizzled out hard 4 years ago.

Yeah I'm not sure how you can look at the rise of QAnon/Pizzagate/white supremacist stuff and still subscribe to the "sunlight is the best disinfectant" theory.

Yeah I'm not sure how you can look at the rise of QAnon/Pizzagate/white supremacist stuff and still subscribe to the "sunlight is the best disinfectant" theory.

This is like watching a religious zealot being finally turned into a crusader. Only the infidel is freedom.

There are definitely two different cases to be made here, both correct. GTB/knight/Doug isn’t particularly funny, he has a hit rate of like 1% and tries way too hard which makes it even worse. On the other side some people take a random message board way too seriously, take anything put here and try to warp it into some personal connection, and find offense to lots of posts for no real compelling reason except to be offended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back