• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: BIFF IS STEALING THE CHAT THREAD !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friday the 13th part 4 has Corey Feldman, Crispin Glover, and Tom Savini. I have a handle of Woodford. Life is ok tonight.

Vino verde will always bring me back to our honeymoon drinking wine by the pitcher at random fado bars in Lisbon <3

My biggest Fargo complaint this season is the big Italian dude

He plays everything so over the top

Local cocktail bar is doing a backyard burger pop up and we had dinner there with my parents tonight. Then had a nice night hanging out at the back patio of our favorite wine bar. Good quarantine night.

Bourbon and cheap scotch after a long week of work and arguing with little kids is a fine quarantine night here. Have fun bragging about your walkable groceries townie, this is your asd/bc future.

why are you all watching a bad season of Tv when you could be watching season 1 of The Terror

Had a delicious Comstock Pinot noir tonight. Amused by knight’s-mom joke that mako made. Personal whit wine favorites are European - white Bourgogne, gruner veltliner, etc.

Explored some selections from Ramey last night. Two great non-buttery Chardonnays. Not fond of the Pinot Noir. Had the Cab with a Beef Burgundy.

Ok. Here’s a shit part of rural life. There’s like one dog groomer and she’s a raging alcoholic, and I have been sitting here for 45 minutes waiting for her drunk ass to show up so I can drop off my dog and go on about my day.

Walk score: 1
Bike score: 2
Public Transit score: N/A

Excellent

Ok. Here’s a shit part of rural life. There’s like one dog groomer and she’s a raging alcoholic, and I have been sitting here for 45 minutes waiting for her drunk ass to show up so I can drop off my dog and go on about my day.

GTFO. You live in the sticks but need a pet groomer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back