• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Andersen Publicity

80deacon

Reaction score
Per Clawson tweet...NBC Nightly News featuring story on Andersen.

Great for recruiting....

Just saw it at 6:53 pm! Awesome! Great inspiration!

Great bit of pub. Loved the giant "WAKE FOREST" behind him.

yeah because recruits watch NBC Nightly News
The recruits watch the video clips that have already hit every social media platform that Wake has.
giphy.gif

yeah because recruits watch NBC Nightly News

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if a decent number of recruits saw this. A good number of families are having dinner at that 630p hour - it's enough time that everyone has gotten home from school/practice/work and 30 minute dinner has been prepped. And I doubt it's the kids calling the shots on what's on TV during dinner.

Or, as said earlier, the clips from this are shooting around social media already - I've seen a few shares (including from Wake's official account) on my Facebook feed just now.

Great publicity due to the social media clips it generates.

Serious question though, do people really still watch the news at night? I can't remember the last time I watched the local/nightly news.

NBC Nightly News averaged about 8.3M viewers for the 2019-2020 season, it's the second highest-rated nightly news program in the country

And this one happened to be literally a week out from one of the most contentious elections in a lifetime. People are watching. And I requested on the other thread - anyone have an easily shareable link?

Great publicity due to the social media clips it generates.

Serious question though, do people really still watch the news at night? I can't remember the last time I watched the local/nightly news.

My wife never misses NBC Nightly News for some reason. She likes Lester Holt, but I've seen her less upset at the death of family members than she was at the Brian Williams controversy.

Back