Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 56 of 56

Thread: NYT Quiz: Biden Fridge or Trump Fridge (Yes this is a real thing)

  1. #41
    Steve Lepore Paul Hogan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Sydney, New South Wales
    Posts
    1,792
    I am currently between fridges and everything is a disaster. We lived out of a dorm fridge and a Yeti cooler for two weeks. My mother-in-law just moved out of her house and into a senior living place, so we inherited her fridge and we're just getting it back to normal. Unfortunately, our old fridge was about 30% bigger than hers and we're having to live with it while we design our new kitchen project. I will try to take a picture for you people tonight. Don't laugh though. It doesn't even have a water/ice dispenser.

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Hogan View Post
    I am currently between fridges and everything is a disaster. We lived out of a dorm fridge and a Yeti cooler for two weeks. My mother-in-law just moved out of her house and into a senior living place, so we inherited her fridge and we're just getting it back to normal. Unfortunately, our old fridge was about 30% bigger than hers and we're having to live with it while we design our new kitchen project. I will try to take a picture for you people tonight. Don't laugh though. It doesn't even have a water/ice dispenser.
    Teas and Peas

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by BarcaDeac View Post
    these are supporters' fridges
    Whoops. Point...still...stands?

  4. #44
    I disagree with you
    ImTheCaptain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    44,974
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Hogan View Post
    I am currently between fridges and everything is a disaster. We lived out of a dorm fridge and a Yeti cooler for two weeks. My mother-in-law just moved out of her house and into a senior living place, so we inherited her fridge and we're just getting it back to normal. Unfortunately, our old fridge was about 30% bigger than hers and we're having to live with it while we design our new kitchen project. I will try to take a picture for you people tonight. Don't laugh though. It doesn't even have a water/ice dispenser.
    i mean, can't you buy a fridge at like Home Depot?

  5. #45
    Steve Lepore Paul Hogan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Sydney, New South Wales
    Posts
    1,792
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheCaptain View Post
    i mean, can't you buy a fridge at like Home Depot?
    Of course we could. But we're redoing the whole kitchen next year and there's no reason to blow a couple of thousand dollars on a new fridge (or repairing our old fridge) when we had hers coming available. And we're on the high end side of refrigerators so it's not like we were going to find the perfect replacement at HD and have it delivered that afternoon, expecially with possible supply chain problems right now.

  6. #46
    organic milk, told yall im voting for Biden.


  7. #47

    NYT Quiz: Biden Fridge or Trump Fridge (Yes this is a real thing)

    Quote Originally Posted by WFcatamount22 View Post
    organic milk, told yall im voting for Biden.
    I posed my almond milk prominently as to assure my critics that I did in fact vote for Joe Biden.
    Draxx them sklounst

  8. #48
    Steve Lepore Paul Hogan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Sydney, New South Wales
    Posts
    1,792
    I saw one with some Food Lion Hanf & HAlf and figured it was Biden, because who the hell shops at Food Lion besides Trump voters ?

    WRONG !!!

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Hogan View Post
    I saw one with some Food Lion Hanf & HAlf and figured it was Biden, because who the hell shops at Food Lion besides Trump voters ?

    WRONG !!!
    hey it's the only supermarket in ritzy Blowing Rock

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by myDeaconmyhand View Post
    I posed my almond milk prominently as to assure my critics that I did in fact vote for Joe Biden.
    One of my main uses for milk is as creamer in coffee. Almond milk just sucks for this purpose. Also the water and land management implications of almond farming in California is fucking awful.

  11. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by WFcatamount22 View Post
    organic milk, told yall im voting for Biden.

    HOT DAMN! Chilled fireball and an m f'ing stars and strikes bald eagle? In the same picture? What a day! Oh snap! Is that chilled beam? 2020's not holding you down!

  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by deaconson View Post
    HOT DAMN! Chilled fireball and an m f'ing stars and strikes bald eagle? In the same picture? What a day! Oh snap! Is that chilled beam? 2020's not holding you down!
    That's a freedom funnel. It's a beer funnel but more American. Not sure why that beam is in the freezer to be honest. I got a couple handles on the counter.

  13. #53
    At least three jars of pickles? My man, gotta check the fridge before shopping. Rookie move.

  14. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by 06deacon View Post
    At least three jars of pickles? My man, gotta check the fridge before shopping. Rookie move.
    as much as I hate to disparage a NC business, Mt Olive pickles suck. Claussen the way superior mass grocery store brand.

  15. #55
    I buy the generic Giant brand of pickles with no sugar, calories or corn syrup. Tasty and cheaper than Mt Olive.

  16. #56
    Don’t get me wrong. I love my wife and kids. But I’d be lying if I didn’t say that I sometimes envy the fact that Cata lives the life I would’ve lived if somehow 22yo mako acquired a substantial salary.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •