• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NYT Quiz: Biden Fridge or Trump Fridge (Yes this is a real thing)

I am currently between fridges and everything is a disaster. We lived out of a dorm fridge and a Yeti cooler for two weeks. My mother-in-law just moved out of her house and into a senior living place, so we inherited her fridge and we're just getting it back to normal. Unfortunately, our old fridge was about 30% bigger than hers and we're having to live with it while we design our new kitchen project. I will try to take a picture for you people tonight. Don't laugh though. It doesn't even have a water/ice dispenser.

I am currently between fridges and everything is a disaster. We lived out of a dorm fridge and a Yeti cooler for two weeks. My mother-in-law just moved out of her house and into a senior living place, so we inherited her fridge and we're just getting it back to normal. Unfortunately, our old fridge was about 30% bigger than hers and we're having to live with it while we design our new kitchen project. I will try to take a picture for you people tonight. Don't laugh though. It doesn't even have a water/ice dispenser.

Teas and Peas

i mean, can't you buy a fridge at like Home Depot?

i mean, can't you buy a fridge at like Home Depot?

Of course we could. But we're redoing the whole kitchen next year and there's no reason to blow a couple of thousand dollars on a new fridge (or repairing our old fridge) when we had hers coming available. And we're on the high end side of refrigerators so it's not like we were going to find the perfect replacement at HD and have it delivered that afternoon, expecially with possible supply chain problems right now.

organic milk, told yall im voting for Biden.

4kb39g.gif

I saw one with some Food Lion Hanf & HAlf and figured it was Biden, because who the hell shops at Food Lion besides Trump voters ?

WRONG !!!

I posed my almond milk prominently as to assure my critics that I did in fact vote for Joe Biden.

One of my main uses for milk is as creamer in coffee. Almond milk just sucks for this purpose. Also the water and land management implications of almond farming in California is fucking awful.

organic milk, told yall im voting for Biden.

4kb39g.gif

HOT DAMN! Chilled fireball and an m f'ing stars and strikes bald eagle? In the same picture? What a day! Oh snap! Is that chilled beam? 2020's not holding you down!

HOT DAMN! Chilled fireball and an m f'ing stars and strikes bald eagle? In the same picture? What a day! Oh snap! Is that chilled beam? 2020's not holding you down!

That's a freedom funnel. It's a beer funnel but more American. Not sure why that beam is in the freezer to be honest. I got a couple handles on the counter.

At least three jars of pickles? My man, gotta check the fridge before shopping. Rookie move.

At least three jars of pickles? My man, gotta check the fridge before shopping. Rookie move.

as much as I hate to disparage a NC business, Mt Olive pickles suck. Claussen the way superior mass grocery store brand.

I buy the generic Giant brand of pickles with no sugar, calories or corn syrup. Tasty and cheaper than Mt Olive.

Don’t get me wrong. I love my wife and kids. But I’d be lying if I didn’t say that I sometimes envy the fact that Cata lives the life I would’ve lived if somehow 22yo mako acquired a substantial salary.

Back