• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NYT Quiz: Biden Fridge or Trump Fridge (Yes this is a real thing)

My fridge would be 95th percentile dirtiest on that list. I tended to assume either really cluttered or really empty was Biden.

5825ad4aabb2099560a2ebe1a5504b85.jpg

Ever tried tattoo hot sauce? Good stuff.

1jjMQfj.png

no NYT apparently I am good at reading fridges

I only made it through about 12 of the nyt photos...50% correctly guessed.

Seemed like in my small sample there were way more Biden than Trump refrigerator photos.

Go figure.

50542977827_6a2745cc5a_m.jpg

Not sure what the red cabbage juice in takeout containers says about my voting preference.

You had any of the Hot Ones they make?

I have not. Based on their descriptions and reviews, I’m not willing to pay $16 a bottle. I have been tempted to buy the new Last Dab: Apollo, because it’s a new pepper and I want to compare it to the super hots that I already have.

I have not. Based on their descriptions and reviews, I’m not willing to pay $16 a bottle. I have been tempted to buy the new Last Dab: Apollo, because it’s a new pepper and I want to compare it to the super hots that I already have.

I do have like 10 of the sauces that have been featured on the show, just not the Heatonist ones.

The lack of maple or walnut appliances makes me believe all you poor fucks are voting dem.

the NYTimes is mocking itself; instead of covering the China and Ukraine bribe Biden scandals, it produces this farce; what a joke!

Yep they only have one reporter who busied themself with the fridge story

The lack of maple or walnut appliances makes me believe all you poor fucks are voting dem.

I posted my garage fridge.

My indoor one is just a stainless steel one though.

Back