• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Predict W/L rest of way

DeacAssured

Reaction score
Sitting at 3-2 with remaining opponents:
Syracuse
UNC
Duke
Miami
Louisville
Notre Dame

6-5 with 7-4 upside if we beat both U and 'Ville

I know that VT was an upset, but I think this team is capable of another this season. Would love it to be UNC or ND.

I know that VT was an upset, but I think this team is capable of another this season. Would love it to be UNC or ND.

We will win at least on of those we should lose, and we'll lose one we should win. I'd like the win to be Heels, too. In retrospect, the ND game getting moved back is a huge plus.

We will take 2 wins from UNC/Miami/ND. But we will go 1-1 in the Duke and Louisville games.

I just want 6 wins...Beat Duke and Carolina and call it a hell of a good season.

Sitting at 4-2 with remaining opponents, predict season W/L record:

UNC
Duke
Miami
Louisville
Notre Dame

Last edited:
Sitting at 4-2 with remaining opponents, predict season W/L record:

UNC - W
Duke - W
Miami - L
Louisville - W
Notre Dame - L

7-4 (6-4)

I'm really tempted to predict a W vs. Miami. They really haven't done anything similar to UNC.

Before season began 5-6 was best case scenario that is conservatively reversed at 6-5,
and Deacs if they remain focused have a really decent chance for 7-4 or better.

Back