• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Invalid certificate

DeacHead

I could choose a custom title but don't
Reaction score
I'm sure you don't me to tell you but Chrome is telling me to stay away from here (I forged ahead because the only private info is my "godeacs" password) and it's because of an invalid certificate.

You can safely ignore for more, I'm guessing our provider hasn't refreshed the SSL cert correctly (it should be auto renewing).

townie is trying to steal my credit card informatiomn !

I’m over here ignoring the safety warning, living life on the edge

I miss when OGB used to have real cyber attacks, like the classic Syrian Hacker Army takeover.

thank you RJ for repelling the hackers

Should be all good now, sorry for the inconvenience, definitely a slip-up on our cert provider's end.. I remember back in the day when browsers barely called out an expired cert, and now they make it a real PITA, huh.

Same deal, have a ticket in with hour hosts and it should be resolved tomorrow.

It's just an expired cert by one day, y'all, we're waiting for the service we use to rotate it like they should have the first time around, but in the meantime you can add an exception/trust the expired cert. It is the same one that has been used all year long.

Back