• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF @ UNCCH Nov. 14, 2020

Why won’t Sam just launch the ball OOB over a receiver’s head when there’s nothing there?

Close, but I think it stands. Clearly touches the ground, but I think they will say he had control.

No where close to catch but they gave them extra yard on 4th run, picked up a clear penalty so no way they overturn an obvious call..

Why won’t Sam just launch the ball OOB over a receiver’s head when there’s nothing there?

Not sure why this is still an issue for him after this much playing time on this level.

So AT Perry is out for sure? Also, any word on Greer or Masterson? I heard both were dressed out

That was a clear hold smh

Anyone have a breakdown of points per possession on jacqueri’s series vs morins?

Announcers who jinx quarterbacks talking about interceptions should be castrated.

We've got to do something different to get pressure. This is going to be horrific if not.

We cannot give Howell this much time to throw. They will destroy us.

Huge job by the D to hold them to a FG there. Let's give CBS the ball and take the lead back.

Great work holding them to a FG.

Back