• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF @ UNCCH Nov. 14, 2020

Walker have gotten very few carries, let him feast in the second half.

We obviously may not double up and get to 70, but it's strange at halftime to be thinking, vs Carolina, I will be legitimately disappointed and concerned if we don't hang over 50 on them.

My favorite part of the game is Hartman running in at the end of Walker’s second TD run and pushing him across the goal line.

We obviously may not double up and get to 70, but it's strange at halftime to be thinking, vs Carolina, I will be legitimately disappointed and concerned if we don't hang over 50 on them.

I will be happy with 3-0 second half. All about the W!

Walker have gotten very few carries, let him feast in the second half.

The nice thing about a duo like this is you can go with the hotter hand. CBS has had a Colburn-like development, and I think he's the guy to lean on and wear them down. But Walker should absolutely get 6-8 carries this half, because we're going to have the ball a lot.

Here's a question I was waiting till halftime to ask. If I don't get ACCN, but the games are on channels like this NFL News on Youtube, are my days of having to search for ACCN games at sports bars over? Maybe this has been true for awhile.

What's the advantage of ACCN trying to get onto Comcast if the games can be found on Youtube by anyone with an internet connection?

Going to come down to mistakes in the second half. Need to score and at least cut down on the chunk plays

Here's a question I was waiting till halftime to ask. If I don't get ACCN, but the games are on channels like this NFL News on Youtube, are my days of having to search for ACCN games at sports bars over? Maybe this has been true for awhile.

What's the advantage of ACCN trying to get onto Comcast if the games can be found on Youtube by anyone with an internet connection?

Because they are there illegally and could be shut down at any time?

If we win TO battle in 2nd half we win walking away as their D isn’t going to be able to consistently hold us. If we give it up it will make for a stressful ending.

If we can just control ball and get points on opening 2nd half drive it will be very demoralizing to UNC making it a 2 td game and lots of pressure on Howell.

Lol Mack still bitching about the call at the halftime interview.

Back