• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Final Presidential Election Predictions

Who Wins With How Many EVs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think Biden gets everything Hillary got, plus at least PA in the rust belt. Also think one or two, possibly as many as five, southern states vote the party they voted for 100 years ago, but for very different reasons.

I predict I’ll wanna be very drunk tomorrow night but will feel compelled to stay sober lest things go bad and the rubes start burning my woods and fields.

BTTT - at least i got the self own part lol

Everyone else come out and take your medicine

i'm going mini-landslide. Joe gets WI, MI, MN, PA, AZ. Wins 1-2 of FL, GA and NC too. couple may get contested but it won't matter (similar to '16). other predictions so i can self-own on Wednesday morning:

- Roy wins easily.
- Cunningham/Tillis end up in court (memo to aspiring politicians out there - please keep you dick securely fastened while in the middle of a fucking election)
- senate is messy, waiting on GA. Collins out, Lindsay hangs on barely, Ernst/Greenfield TCTC end up in court
- i really hope that shitheel Cawthorn gets rolled - we'll see. lots of rubes in the mountains.

Grudging respect.

I have Dump winning Fl, Tx, Ga, Oh and Az but losing Pa, Wisc, NC & Mi. Should be in the 290+ range but yes, no doubt closer than one would have expected.
If Pa. swings the other way, it'll be razor thin.

Senate finishes (eventually) deadlocked at 50-50 with Harris being the new swing vote.

Come get your prize. Do we have OGBoards keychains for the man?
Based on current polling, I am confident that Biden gets to 278 EVs *in the absence of republican fuckery* by holding all the Hillary states and winning back MI, WI, and PA. I'd expect that he wins those back due to regression to the mean alone. They'll drag out PA of course, but I don't think the outcome will be significantly in doubt.

I am fairly confident Biden wins NE-2 to bring him to 279. I'm not quite comfortable calling ME-2 for him, but think his chances are decent.

I am leaning toward him winning at least one of AZ, NC, or FL (in order of most-least confidence). I believe Florida is a true toss-up. They elected a republican governor and senator during a wave year which doesn't bode well, but the aggregate polling has consistently favored Biden. So who knows. I'm slightly more bullish on NC and AZ, but only slightly. But if any of these 3 are called for Biden by the end of the night, you can more than likely pop the champagne.

I think GA will be close but ultimately tilt toward Trump, maybe by 1-1.5%.

TX will be closer than in years past, but ultimately think Trump takes it by 2-4% (if not more).

I'm mildly worried about MN and NV. I would be surprised if Biden lost either, but don't think it's out of the realm of possibility.

I'm also mildly worried about an electoral college tie (nightmare scenario). Unlikely, but could happen by Biden losing PA, NE-2 and ME-2 but winning AZ, or splitting NE-2 and ME-2 but losing WI or MN, or NV and NH. I will breathe a huge sigh of relief if it's announced that ME-2 and NE-2 are both won by Biden. However, if the EV margin is 270-268, I will be shitting my pants over faithless electors.

Overall, I think 279 EVs for Biden is the most likely outcome. Close but somewhat comfortable, with up to 335 if things go better than expected. Hoping for a blowout of course, but I'm generally pessimistic.

Based on current polling, I am confident that Biden gets to 278 EVs *in the absence of republican fuckery* by holding all the Hillary states and winning back MI, WI, and PA. I'd expect that he wins those back due to regression to the mean alone. They'll drag out PA of course, but I don't think the outcome will be significantly in doubt.

I am fairly confident Biden wins NE-2 to bring him to 279. I'm not quite comfortable calling ME-2 for him, but think his chances are decent.

I am leaning toward him winning at least one of AZ, NC, or FL (in order of most-least confidence). I believe Florida is a true toss-up. They elected a republican governor and senator during a wave year which doesn't bode well, but the aggregate polling has consistently favored Biden. So who knows. I'm slightly more bullish on NC and AZ, but only slightly. But if any of these 3 are called for Biden by the end of the night, you can more than likely pop the champagne.

TX will be closer than in years past, but ultimately think Trump takes it by 2-4% (if not more).

I'm mildly worried about MN and NV. I would be surprised if Biden lost either, but don't think it's out of the realm of possibility.

I'm also mildly worried about an electoral college tie (nightmare scenario). Unlikely, but could happen by Biden losing PA, NE-2 and ME-2 but winning AZ, or splitting NE-2 and ME-2 but losing WI or MN, or NV and NH. I will breathe a huge sigh of relief if it's announced that ME-2 and NE-2 are both won by Biden. However, if the EV margin is 270-268, I will be shitting my pants over faithless electors.

Overall, I think 279 EVs for Biden is the most likely outcome. Close but somewhat comfortable, with up to 335 if things go better than expected. Hoping for a blowout of course, but I'm generally pessimistic.

Ok, looks like 270-268 is a very possible outcome, and that's assuming NV comes through. Gonna go buy some new underwear.

296 Biden
242 Trump

Biden wins rust belt battleground states along with AZ, CO and NV
Trump wins the sun belt battleground states along with Ohio

EDIT: forgot to include Ohio for Trump originally.

For some reason I gave Iowa to Biden which put him at 296 - but besides that I might be every other state right. Biden finishes with 290.

I have Dump winning Fl, Tx, Ga, Oh and Az but losing Pa, Wisc, NC & Mi. Should be in the 290+ range but yes, no doubt closer than one would have expected.
If Pa. swings the other way, it'll be razor thin.

Senate finishes (eventually) deadlocked at 50-50 with Harris being the new swing vote.

Yup. I still like where I am.

Hoyl fuck this was freaky accurate.

Well, it’s close but definitely NOT comfortable! My original prediction a month ago was Biden 279 +/- 27. Looks like I was right about that if things hold.

Back