• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep, Week One 2020: Nonny wins week 1!

TownieDeac

words are futile devices
Reaction score
I’ll run a 10 week season starting this week. No need to sign up, just PM answers. No team competition this year, just individuals.

1. A New York professional sports team (not the Yankees)
2. A primary color
3. As a kid, the job you wanted to have when you grew up
4. A cocktail
5. The age you lost your virginity
6. Who will win this year’s College Football Playoff
7. Something you fill with air
8. The amount of money you’d need to win in the lottery to permanently retire
9. Name something sticky
10. Something you do once a week
11. Best character in Friends
12. Team _______

How do you sheep? Will I like this as much as mafia?

Yes. Simple version is: "just pick the answer that everyone else is going to pick."

I'm interested to see how you do, because I really struggle to figure out what the mainliner on this board thinks is the common/right answer.

you guess the answer to the question that will be the most popular answer among all entrants

your score for each question is the number of total people that put your answer (e.g. you and seven people answer JuiceCrewAllStar for best poster, you get eight points)

add up your points for each question for your total score

delete all your PMs with rj and you'll be set

I'm a weird guy, but I answered like I'm not.

Townie, I'll make sure you're in the sheep master usergroup so you should get a little more PM space than the default

Wow wish there was a mafia master usergroup...

Wow wish there was a mafia master usergroup...

I can probably just assign this to folks who run games a lot for that too tbh, I see a few people that do mafia have it already.. Knight (the ORIGINAL), timdunk, RSF, Eagles, WF03, so just hit me up if you and a couple others need the ability as well.

I can probably just assign this to folks who run games a lot for that too tbh, I see a few people that do mafia have it already.. Knight (the ORIGINAL), timdunk, RSF, Eagles, WF03, so just hit me up if you and a couple others need the ability as well.

No. We can't do that for mafia.

Submitted so far:

JuiceCrewAllStar
TenaciousKory
Gooner
tigerswood
StopMakingSense
mako1331
RedSoxFaithful
DeacDiggler
discdude
texasdeac