• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Election Month Thread: COUP falls short, nothing to see here

Clayton County dropped about 300 votes earlier where Biden won 87%. There are supposed to be around ~7k left coming from Clayton. Biden is going to take Georgia pending any military ballots or provisionals.

Stacey Abrams FTW! Biden should make her Chair of the DNC, as in immediately.

By my math, if the remaining GA counties go at the same exact percentages as their "earlier" numbers, Biden will end up ahead in GA by around 600 votes. That is just based on the what they are saying are the number of ballots remaining in each of those counties. And it appears that Biden has been over-performing all of his early numbers in just about every new block of votes that comes in.

Honestly, it's past time for the Congressional Dem leadership to retire and hand the reigns over to someone else, starting with Schumer and Pelosi. They're great at raising massive amounts of campaign funds, but judging from the results (with the exception of the House results in 2018, and I'm not sure that Pelosi had much to do with it) over the past decade they often don't seem to have a clue with how to effectively use the money to elect Democrats. I keep thinking back to that article that Ph (think it was Ph) posted recently where Schumer actually told Jeff Jackson, one of brightest and most effective Dems in the NC state legislature, that he didn't want Jackson to follow through with his plans to hold large rallies and organize the state at the grassroots level to beat Tillis this year, but instead he wanted Jackson to stay in a "windowless office" and raise gobs of campaign cash to use to blanket the state with ads. Yeah, Chuck, that strategy really worked out well in KY and SC and the other states you tried it in this year. These people have a deskbound, DC-centric view of campaigning that is way out of touch with what's happening in the country. The Dems could actually use some congressional leadership from purple and battleground states, as that's where elections are won or lost. I'm sure that McConnell loves having Schumer as his opposite number.

+100 Pelosi and Schumer have to step aside. The old school democrats may be good for the inside DC politics but they are awful at messaging and helping win elections. Pelosi herself is basically used as the personification of evil to republicans. Probably the most effective ads Lindsay Graham had were of Harrison having a meeting and interview with Pelosi saying she was a political influence of his, basically just being nice.

Pelosi herself has held up extra unemployment and stimulus money for months now because she thinks she has leverage to get more or everything she wants. Even if their bill was good and needed, you gotta realize its not getting passed and you could easily pass stand alone stimulus and unemployment insurance bills. Republicans have proven they only care about power, but Pelosi seems to only care about her power too.

lol Tucker just brought Jason Whitlock on for election analysis what a joke

I have learned that Trump's base is Love and Biden's base is Hate

thank you jason whitlock

m'lady

ZTYQNYHF7ZGVPDJGZMKX4WZHE4.jpg

Tucker even seemed disappointed with the #analysis at the end

As a Kansan and longtime Kansas City area resident I can say unequivocally that Jason Whitlock sucks asshole and fuck him forever.

Watching the Trump presidency bleed out slowly is my new favorite show. Fuck that guy and all of his supporters. Keep crying snowflakes.

Hard to argue with that

Stacey Abrams FTW! Biden should make her Chair of the DNC, as in immediately.

Not the way it works, but she should do it. Problem is she’s going to gear up for her rematch with Kemp.

Abrams played her cards right. Turned down a Senate run and focused on Fair Fight. May help Biden and two Dem senators win and she sets herself up for the Governor race.

Seb Gorka hawking some back pain dust

see ya buddy

jesus Tucker goes to ads like every 4 minutes

I tried to listen to a small amount of Hannity's radio show the other day and it was like 1 min of talking and 5 minutes of commercials. I don't understand how people listen to that everyday.

Back