• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Election Month Thread: COUP falls short, nothing to see here

I tried to listen to a small amount of Hannity's radio show the other day and it was like 1 min of talking and 5 minutes of commercials. I don't understand how people listen to that everyday.

Who is still advertising on these shows? Is it just 5 minutes of my pillow?

They instead present boring six-point bullet-point plans that no one actually reads, I remember some Democratic candidate a few years ago kept referring in a debate to their website where people could read about all of their wonderful plans. Nobody is going to do that shit.

Honestly not trying to relitigate the primary, but that is exactly my rebuttal to progressives and liberals who were so attracted to Liz Warren and her “plans” for everything. People are lazy - they just want to vote for someone they like, that promises to get shit done, they don’t want to scrutinize individual candidates plans.

Hannity playing Project Veritas videos right now #MailFraud

Biden just took 72% of the latest PA count. Now down just under 49K. Again, if he takes 61-62% he will catch and pass him.

Are you aware that there are a fuck ton of news outlets giving us this information?

Hannity: "It will be impossible to ever know the true fair election results"

Are you aware that there are a fuck ton of news outlets giving us this information?

I actually only follow this thread and haven’t watched any of the news outlets. Why not? Because I’m not a masochist.

Ughhhh I'm going to have to figure out how to block out all of my conspiracy theory in-laws this weekend. Will be spending a good bit of time with them, including my wife's aunt and uncle who are in town from WV. I'll need many tees and pees to get through this one. The hypocrisy and density of Trump supporters is unbearable.

Hopefully Biden sweeps the remaining states so they'll be too ashamed to even bitch about the results.

Worst result for this country and everyone involved, aside from a Trump win, is a 270-268 result.

Back