• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Election Month Thread: COUP falls short, nothing to see here

Gingrich pushing civil war on Hannity. Ummmm. I’m gonna go ahead and move the guns out of the attic for the time being.

Nah they're just licking the boot while he's still in the game. Donald Trump has zero chance to win this thing once PA is called and he's down 40-50K votes. Getting behind some sort of judicial coup would be career suicide. Cruz and Graham will lay low once this thing is officially over.

Seems like a miscalculation to go all in now though. But watching it.... they're going all in. 4 hours ago we were speculating Murdoch was distancing himself from Trump. Rather quick about face.

Call me naive, but I am shocked at the things being said by actual politicians like Ted Cruz and Lindsay Graham. They have completely abandoned this county in favor of a cult. I hated them before, but it's another level now.

Nah they're just licking the boot while he's still in the game. Donald Trump has zero chance to win this thing once PA is called and he's down 40-50K votes. Getting behind some sort of judicial coup would be career suicide. Cruz and Graham will lay low once this thing is officially over.

Abandoning Trump would be career suicide. Trump made it clear he wasn't lying down. They have to join him. And they could definitely get away with a judicial coup. This party has no values except power. They've never been made to pay the price for their corruption.

Seems like a miscalculation to go all in now though. But watching it.... they're going all in. 4 hours ago we were speculating Murdoch was distancing himself from Trump. Rather quick about face.

Goddamn Al Gore looking like Al Jolson, yikes
3b44e1dbfae97f89a25413dc0fa80b6f.jpg

Call me naive, but I am shocked at the things being said by actual politicians like Ted Cruz and Lindsay Graham. They have completely abandoned this county in favor of a cult. I hated them before, but it's another level now.

Well Trump showed them how to get the base. Be as blistering bullshitty angry as possible at all times. Cruz still has his eye on the white house.

MSNBC reported that at this rate Biden will surpass Trump in PA between 4-5 am

Last edited:
Ingraham just had a clip of Pence saying one person one vote is a cornerstone of our democracy. I guess that frigid douchebag has never heard of the electoral college.

Need to send those corrupt Detroit vote counters to Alaska and sort out the Senate seat.

Anyone know if military votes are included in the remaining vote counts? Gotta think those fall heavily for Trump.

If you're talking about GA, I read somewhere that military ballots sent in had already been counted, and the deadline for any new ballots was tomorrow. If that's true then there likely aren't that many (if any) military votes left to count.

It’s Hannity and political theater. They’ll be focused on GA and blaming the pandemic economy on Biden by Monday.

The people that actually control this country (and who fund campaigns) depend on stability. Cruz, Graham and whoever can hem and haw all they want but nothing is happening.

If you're talking about GA, I read somewhere that military ballots sent in had already been counted, and the deadline for any new ballots was tomorrow. If that's true then there likely aren't that many (if any) military votes left to count.

With the caveat of polling errors, I think Stars and Stripes reported surprisingly strong support for Biden.

I think they were ordered shut down the next week.

don't forget the bedliner!

For some reason it just amuses me to think of aging Trumpites watching these commercials and buying MyPillow crap just to support Dear Leader, the GOP, and his adoring acolyte the MyPillow guy.

Back