• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Election Month Thread: COUP falls short, nothing to see here

Sullivan is overperforming Trump and up 31 points with 56 percent of the vote counted.

They both look to be at 62.9% to me. Doesn't seem likely, but if mail in ratios land anywhere near some other states, it could competitive. Polls had the race fairly close leading up to the election as well.

Third party candidate is stronger in the Senate race. Thus, bigger lead. Those Senate polls have been awesome so far.

PA might be getting a bit jealous of all the attention that GA's been getting. They're coming in hot now. 27k difference.

Got a classic NFC Wild Card race between the Eagles, Falcons, and Cardinals.

Got a classic NFC Wild Card race between the Eagles, Falcons, and Cardinals.

Lol the Eagles and Falcons suck. I hope for the Falcons sake though that GA going blue to give the death blow to Trump is enough to exorcise their demons in ATL.

Can someone explain all the people that split tickets? Like how do you see Trump- republican and then any other name- Republican and go yeah that’s the party I want to associate my vote with. Like some of the ticket splitting numbers are crazy disproportional. Like people from NC explain your governor?

Can someone explain all the people that split tickets? Like how do you see Trump- republican and then any other name- Republican and go yeah that’s the party I want to associate my vote with. Like some of the ticket splitting numbers are crazy disproportional. Like people from NC explain your governor?

My uncle is a life long republican and, until this vote, had never voted for a non-republican for president. He voted for Biden, but also voted for Perdue and Loeffler. It's likely hard enough mentally to change one of the votes. It's asking a lot to abandon the whole party.

I voted Biden and David Perdue. President's embarrassing behavior tonight shows why I would never vote for him. Perdue just votes the way I like more often than not. Also divided government is a good time for debt reform. Also, Joe could be a good President. He's a good guy even when I disagree with him.

I voted Biden and David Perdue. President's embarrassing behavior tonight shows why I would never vote for him. Perdue just votes the way I like more often than not. Also divided government is a good time for debt reform. Also, Joe could be a good President. He's a good guy even when I disagree with him.

Divided Government = nothing gets done for two years. McConnell has no interest in working with Biden and will likely block just about everything he wants. Which is what Republicans like, so no doubt they're happy.

Centerdeac sees the writing on the wall and votes "his conscience." A little fucking late...

Debt reform is a great way to hide “we like spending money to make our donors money but we don’t want you spending money to help regular Americans”

They are not. But per Trump none of those votes should be counted.

Along with the military votes, there are also Americans overseas votes. Those tend to be heavily Democratic. As someone who was one of those voters for many years, it would be nice to see the media acknowledge their existence and at least pretend like their votes matter.

Divided government is great if you live in Fantasy Land where we don’t need a functional government to effectively address real problems.

Voted against Trump in 2016 as well. Voted for Roy Barnes and Mark Warner for Governor. I sleep well after I vote.

The central messaging the Biden - R Congressmen voters have heard for 4 years is "Trump is the problem, Trump is the threat to our democracy." They remember Clinton from 94-2000, they remember the Obama years from 2010-2016. Their portfolios did pretty good with a Dem President and a check in the legislative branch.

I Can't explain the people that went Trump/Cooper, because they have entirely different positions on Covid-19 management. Apparently Dan Forest was an all-time stinker. Cal historically sexy'd himself towards the likely L.

Back