• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Election Month Thread: COUP falls short, nothing to see here

NY Times election needle giving Trump a 95% chance of Trump winning Florida, 62% in Georgia, Biden 62% in NC

It's Florida, man. Just one big pile of tacky trash.

Florida for Democrats is like Charlie Brown, Lucy, and the football. Almost every damn time. Yeah, Obama won it twice (barely in 2012) but otherwise since 2000 it just seems like a persistent series of heartbreakingly close, razor-thin defeats. Those numbers from Miami-Dade are very bad, no doubt. Hopefully Biden wins GA and NC and elsewhere and doesn't need it.

Meh Florida was never going to matter, it was only the easy win for Biden.

Florida attracts exactly who you think would move to Florida. Of course it’s voting for Trump.

Idk if meh is the word.

+105 now

Based on Deacman's assessment of Florida and the results so far, I'm 50/50 that we're going to have a 2016 repeat. Americans suck.

That county Youngstown OH is in seems promising- maybe a bellwether for blue collars swinging Biden's way?

To be fair not much can be made from Florida because Biden’s problem seems almost unique to Miami-Dade but I’m sure since it’s the first true toss-up going to Trump money is coming in heavy for Trump.

Seems like the topline on Florida is Cuban-Americans fell for the "Biden is a Communist" canard

To be fair not much can be made from Florida because Biden’s problem seems almost unique to Miami-Dade but I’m sure since it’s the first true toss-up going to Trump money is coming in heavy for Trump.

Yep, Even now on Bov

Apparently Biden will win Duval and is the first Dem to do so since Carter in 1976.

Miami-Dade cost Gillum and Nelson 2 years ago as well.

Yeah if Biden had performed Clinton numbers in Miami-Dade this thing would probably already be over.

Back