• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Election Month Thread: COUP falls short, nothing to see here

The fact that these early returns aren’t 75-25 is damning for the American republic. What in the fuck would you need to jump off the trump train.

I don't think any projections had Biden winning OH and losing FL. If that comes through, that would be absolutely nuts.

We live in a dumb country with dumb people. Other countries have far surpassed us in quality of life/happiness. The only thing we have going for us is size and our defense spending. That's it. We are not long for dominance.

The story of the exit polls so far is the word "economy".

But what does that mean given that people still trust Trump and believe he's a businessman who knows the economy?

PBS is actually going through Senate results. CNN wasn't mentioning them at all. They were focusing on 1% returns from TX.

i have the bad feeling again its all going to come down to Penn. Which opens us up to a protracted timeline of lawsuits.

Well probably punt on FL at this point- looks like Biden is trending well in Ohio?

Voter trends look good for the Midwest, I mean those trends really even looked good in Florida. Just absolutely fucked by Cubans, saw Trump won them like 86% up from 55%. Boycott Cuban restaurants!

Back